Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

Aguero gets his third goal in stoppage time and City wins it 4-2. Sorry Blu.

Aguero gets his third goal in stoppage time and City wins it 4-2. Sorry Blu.

Sonofa. I like that Arsenal scored that many goals but allowed 2 less.

Great to see Kiddy Harriers playing on tv over here. You haven't watched football till you've watched non league football. It's a shame none of the conference games are shown over here. Anyway, a respectable result there for the harriers, holding a team 70 odd places above them to a 1-0 win, with a couple of genuine chances as well. Some much needed money to help them get back into the league!

Great to see Kiddy Harriers playing on tv over here. You haven't watched football till you've watched non league football. It's a shame none of the conference games are shown over here. Anyway, a respectable result there for the harriers, holding a team 70 odd places above them to a 1-0 win, with a couple of genuine chances as well. Some much needed money to help them get back into the league!

I love FA Cup coverage. Get to watch some of those lower levels clubs.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: All matches shown on NBC, NBC Sports Network, and Premier League Extra Time will also be shown live on NBC Sports Live Extra..

Tuesday, January 28:

• Manchester United vs Cardiff, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time
  • Norwich vs Newcastle, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time
  • Southampton vs Arsenal, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time
  • Sunderland vs Stoke, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time
  • Swansea vs Fulham, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time
  • Crystal Palace vs Hull, 3pm, Premier League Extra Time
  • Liverpool vs Everton, 3pm, NBCSN

Wednesday, January 29:

• Tottenham vs Manchester City, 2:45pm, NBCSN
  • Aston Villa vs West Brom, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time
  • Chelsea vs West Ham, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time

Liverpool is all over Everton right now. All three goals have been quality.

stupid southampton.

stupid southampton.

Good thing I can't see the match right now. Hopefully the Gunners can come back and at least get a point out of this.

Good thing I can't see the match right now. Hopefully the Gunners can come back and at least get a point out of this.

Ask, and I shall receive. Arsenal/Southampton ends up tied 2-2.

But Arsenal gave up the lead then Flamini got a red in the 80th.

stupid southampton.

As good a result as we could have hoped. City have a the toughest game of the top three tomorrow at Tottenham. A win would be awesome there. You can about chalk up a win for Chelsea, home against West Ham.

City has a golden opportunity to move to the top tomorrow.

What is really cool though, as long as Chelsea gets a point tomorrow, all three teams still control their own destiny for the title since they each have a game left with the other two.

What a good season.

Man U got RVP & Rooney back, plus added Mata going to be tough to get into the top 4, but I think they will make a run

Well there goes our hopes of knocking MUFC out of the CL.

Our stadium will have 3/4 capacity from an UEFA suspension and this week we sold Weiss and today our idiot owner sold Mitroglou to Fulham for only 15mil.

I'm so depressed. How can you sell your superstar before two match ups with MUFC and the WC around the corner? This is the fail if the decade.

Well there goes our hopes of knocking MUFC out of the CL.

Our stadium will have 3/4 capacity from an UEFA suspension and this week we sold Weiss and today our idiot owner sold Mitroglou to Fulham for only 15mil.

I'm so depressed. How can you sell your superstar before two match ups with MUFC and the WC around the corner? This is the fail if the decade.

Who did you sell Weiss too? I liked him!

Just a couple more days in the January transfer window. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2531299/Premier-League-transfers-January-2014.html

ARSENAL
IN
NONE
OUT
Chuba Akpom (Brentford, loan), Anthony Jeffrey (Wycombe, loan)

ASTON VILLA
IN
Grant Holt (Wigan, loan)
OUT
Stephen Ireland (Stoke, free transfer), Michael Drennen (Carlisle, loan)

CARDIFF
IN
Magnus Wolff Eikrem (Heerenveen, £2m), Mats Moller Daehli (Molde, undisclosed),
Jo Inge Berget (Molde, undisclosed), Kenwyne Jones (Stoke, swap)
OUT
Rudy Gestede (Blackburn, undisclosed), Filip Kiss (Ross County, loan), Nicky Maynard (Wigan, loan), John Brayford (Sheffield Utd, loan), Peter Odemwingie (Stoke, Swap)

CHELSEA
IN
Bertrand Traore (Association Jeunes Espoirs De Bobo-Dioulasso, undisclosed), Nemanja Matic (Benfica, £21m), Mohamed Salah (Basel £11m)
OUT
Bertrand Traore (Vitesse Arnhem, loan), Kevin de Bruyne (Wolfsburg, £17m), Josh McEachran (Wigan, loan), Michael Essien (AC Milan, undisclosed), Sam Walker (Colchester, loan), Nathaniel Chalobah (MIddlesbrough, loan)

CRYSTAL PALACE
IN
NONE

OUT
Jason Banton (Plymouth, free), Jimmy Kebe (Leeds, loan), Kwesi Appiah (Notts County, loan), Matt Parsons (Plymouth, undisclosed)

EVERTON
IN
Aiden McGeady (Spartak Moscow, undisclosed), Lacina Traore (Monaco, loan)
OUT
Nikica Jelavic (Hull, undisclosed)

FULHAM
IN
Clint Dempsey (Seattle Sounders, loan)
OUT
Bryan Ruiz (PSV, loan)

HULL
IN
Nikica Jelavic (Everton, undisclosed), Elliott Kebbie (Atletico Madrid, loan), Shane Long (West Brom, £6m)
OUT
Tom Cairney (Blackburn, £500,000), Conor Townsend (Carlisle, loan), Eldin Jakupovic (Leyton Orient, loan), Cameron Stewart (Leeds, loan), Nick Proschwitz (Barnsley, loan)

LIVERPOOL
IN
NONE
OUT
Adam Morgan (Yeovil, free), Tiago Ilori (Granada, loan)

MANCHESTER CITYIN
NONE
OUT
John Guidetti (Stoke, loan), Albert Rusnak (Birmingham loan)

MANCHESTER UNITED
IN
Juan Mata (Chelsea, £37.1m)
OUT
Jack Barmby (Hartlepool, loan), Anderson (Fiorentina

NEWCASTLE
IN
Luuk de Jong (Borussia Monchengladbach, loan)
OUT
Yohan Cabaye (Paris-Saint Germain, £23m), Jonas Gutierrez (Norwich, loan)

NORWICH
IN
Jonas Gutierrez (Newcastle, loan)
OUT
Daniel Ayala (Middlesbrough, £350k)

SOUTHAMPTON
IN
NONE
OUT
Lee Barnard (Southend, loan)

STOKE
IN
John Guidetti (Man City, loan), Stephen Ireland (Aston Villa, free transfer), Juan Agudelo (New England Revolution, free)
OUT
Brek Shea (Barnsley, loan), Jamie Ness (Leyton Orient, loan), Juan Agudelo (FC Utrecht, loan)

SUNDERLAND
IN
Marcos Alonso (Fiorentina, loan), Santiago Vergini (Estudiantes, loan), Oscar Ustari (Almeria, free)
OUT
Mikael Mandron (Fleetwood, loan), Ji Dong-won (Ausburg, undisclosed), Billy Knot (Port Vale, loan)

SWANSEA
IN
NONE
OUT
Alan Tate (Aberdeen, loan)

TOTTENHAM
IN
NONE
OUT
Jermain Defoe (Toronto, £6m), Simon Dawkins (Derby, undisclosed), Shaquile Coulthirst (Leyton Orient, loan), Jon Obika (Brighton, loan), Ryan Fredericks (Millwall, loan)

WEST BROMWICH ALBION
IN
NONE
OUT
Lee Camp (Bournemouth, free)

WEST HAM
IN
Roger Johnson (Wolves, loan), Antonio Nocerino (Milan, loan), Marco Borrielo (Roma, loan)
OUT
Blair Turgott (Rotherham, loan)

Wow, Aguero just missed an incredible goal by inches!

This pains me to write, but COYS!!! Tottenham needs to get a point or three from this match to keep Man City from taking over the EPL top spot.

NBC Live Extra worked yesterday(and every other day) for me..today: "It looks like your TV subscription does not provide access to this service. Please contact your TV provider for more information"

:angry:

LOL, Tottenham looking like a rabbit in the headlights!

I asked Jacqui if they don't have deer in England, and she says not many.

Spurs caught a huge break on a handball. That guy was playing catch with himself!

Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

I asked Jacqui if they don't have deer in England, and she says not many.

You need to correct her then.
This is one way traffic. Lloris is having a blinder though in the Spurs goal.

The Midlands derby is looking like a good game, 2-2 at the minute. Should make for good viewing later.

Back