2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

Oh this has got me even more excited that people are hitting and seeing them already, they sound good Blu.

y8a4eby7.jpg

I saw these today also at the PGA SS, along with the CB's. They didn't have the MB's. No pics because they were still wrapped in cellophane. Both sets are quite handsome. One thing I noticed about the CB line is that the head is strikingly similar to the Rocketbladez Tour. I was comparing the 4 irons and the shape is almost identical, top line also. The slot is obviously different and the cavity is a little different. But, at address, you couldn't really tell the difference. Both the MC's and the CB's at this store had the KBS Tour shafts

Really itching to hit those CB's. But, none were available to hit yet at this store. Well, two more weeks. As a matter of fact, two weeks from today at this time I should be rolling into........wherever I decide to stay that Thursday night.

I like hearing that. Also the KBS part.

I like hearing that. Also the KBS part.

Still hoping that KBS Tour-V might end up in my MB's but I will take KBS Tour all day long as stock.

Still hoping that KBS Tour-V might end up in my MB's but I will take KBS Tour all day long as stock.

I have a feeling it's kbs tour across the board.

I have a feeling it's kbs tour across the board.

You're probably right, but JB said surprise are in store so I figured why not hold out some hope :)

No complaints from me

I like KBS Tours a lot hehe

I'm not sure what surprises are in store. I like not guessing though because I'm usually never even close!

I'm not sure what surprises are in store. I like not guessing though because I'm usually never even close!

SLDR 430 to compliment the irons :bananadance:

They typically launch a little lower for me than the beloved kbs 90s but I'm sure I could make it work...and obviously this is all probably for not lol

I've never owned an iron with KBS Tours in them, but have hit a few. Just can't remember them anymore after the myriad of stuff that I've hit in the past couple years.

I like new shiny golf stuff.....

2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

Boy u guys dream big

I would take a sleeve of Tour Preferred X balls to be honest and would be grateful all things considered.

Only surprise I need is just being there, freaking pumped about this one.

In all fairness, if the surprise is a pack of Taylormade tees, I will be pretty happy.

The treat is being with THPers hammering brand new irons

Only surprise I need is just being there, freaking pumped about this one.

we all know your excitement really is about Monday, when a certain THPer from NY gets in to town hehe

we all know your excitement really is about Monday, when a certain THPer from NY gets in to town hehe

Stay on topic dean!

Are you healthy enough to fly yet?

It would be cooler if you were testing TP irons with THPers.

agreed. Just couldn't get the flights switched. Perhaps I will get a set based on your experience. We can have the same irons and driver

agreed. Just couldn't get the flights switched. Perhaps I will get a set based on your experience. We can have the same irons and driver

That sounds like a fantastic idea!

In all seriousness, today opened my eyes and baked my noodle. I rave about a lot of clubs that are less that beloved, but I am willing to bet that these irons will get rave reviews.

Whatever dean

Back