What are you watching (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bouncing between the game and Pawn Stars.

Tap Tap

Homeland season 1

450cc heat races for Anaheim I... Love that Supercross is back on

Star Trek: Into Darkness

Judge Judy.

Star Trek DS9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moral-dont-drive-a-golf-cart-like-a-supercar.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Bar Rescue.

News

Golf...round 2 replay

Golf...round 2 replay

Loved watching Zach Johnson's swing in slow motion. So solid! Wish I could have it playing in my head every time I'm practicing.

My eight year old has commandeered the remote, so we're watching My Little Pony.

Bar Rescue.

My hot neighbor's bar was on there. 22 Clicks. They bought the bar and the previous owner had already signed up for the show, so they faked the whole show. Called her the manager and the previous owner the owner. Her husband, the co-owner, was on the show but the way they made it look, he was just a bar back.

My hot neighbor's bar was on there. 22 Clicks. They bought the bar and the previous owner had already signed up for the show, so they faked the whole show. Called her the manager and the previous owner the owner. Her husband, the co-owner, was on the show but the way they made it look, he was just a bar back.

Haha. So they all acted the entire time? Is it a good place?

Weather channel.

It's a decent place. I guess the guy still owns 1/3 of the place, but they never acknowledged the other owners. They were just let made out to be employees in the show.

What are you watching (NO SPOILERS)

My eight year old has commandeered the remote, so we're watching My Little Pony.

Same here. My daughter woke up and we have like 20 on the DVR & proceeded to tell me she wanted to watch all of them....

Homeland season 1 continued

First season of Copper from BBC America. Good show!

Watching Todd Hoffman continue to look, sound and act like a complete moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back