The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

The moment of truth....15 minutes away!

Exciting at least! I've been working way too much and spending way too little time here during the past week, but sort of jumping back in today is awesome, more MC'ers for me to meet in July!!

And then there were four... Only four precious spots left, keep entering everybody it's not over yet!

So excited for 6435 and TNT to join the MC. Both were great entries to get in, and I think both guys will do the MC and their teams very proud!

I think we need to start a pool to see which MCers username will change after the Morgan Cup. It seems to happen every year and this year there are several likely candidates.

Great additions to the event made today!

Though I kinda hope that's the last time I see Trevor in a skirt.

2 great entry's were selected this morning. 4 more coveted spots remain in this journey of a lifetime. Go hard fellas Go hard!!!

I think we need to start a pool to see which MCers username will change after the Morgan Cup. It seems to happen every year and this year there are several likely candidates.

O/U at 3. You never know though. Latest two entries were really good and with four spots left, people really gonna have to bring out all the stops if they want to stand out.

Time to go big or go home!

I like it. Better question, though, is how far are the next two contest winners going to take it now that we've seen blurred nudity and dressing in drag getting spots and only having 4 spots left...

Boom and just like that the contests come pouring in

JUST A FEW more spots. Holy crap!

its time to get serious!
The final participants will be known before January is complete.

Boom, here we go!

3 contests just launched for FINAL 4 spots!

#GetItDone

Wow, the final 4 spots all went up at the same time!

its time to get serious!
The final participants will be known before January is complete.

Love it! Can't wait to see the last few contests and getting the rosters filled.

Getting down to the nitty-gritty now!

With the way some pretty....daring entries have gotten traction in these events, I'm almost scared to see how the last couple of picks play out.

Time for folks to go all in, its literally now or never!

I'm on the other side, it seems like it's going so slow because the anticipation and buildup is killing me. I can only imagine how the captains and team THP have felt knowing for so long and having to wait to get moving on most of the process, but it certainly has been exciting the whole time. Can't imagine how much the excitement will ramp up once the final 6 spots are filled.

Easy way to fix that is to enter the contests anyway. Show support for those that would literally cut off a finger to be in it. Jump in on the threads and social media with them.

Easy way to fix that is to enter the contests anyway. Show support for those that would literally cut off a finger to be in it. Jump in on the threads and social media with them.

I wasn't sure if entering the contests after getting selected was encouraged or if it was taking ideas and adding more work for judges and staff. Sounds like I should have been doing that the whole time, though.

I wasn't sure if entering the contests after getting selected was encouraged or if it was taking ideas and adding more work for judges and staff. Sounds like I should have been doing that the whole time, though.

Heck no, enter away. Or if you dont feel right entering, jump in with tweets and posts of encouragement to those trying to get a spot. Show the companies that despite the numbers dwindling on entries, that is only because the massive event has participants selected, rather than lack of interest.

JB, I would cut off a finger to get in but none of the remaining contests allow pics or videos... I will still be entering for all 4 spots though.

I wish everyone would enter, it's really an amazing feeling when your name is announced and all the tweet, pm's, phone calls, and emails start coming in. I've experienced some great things in life but this feeling is truly unique and unlike anything I've ever felt.

Back