What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What advantages do the KBS shafts provide?

It's all about ideal spin rates and launch when it comes to shaft changes. The Ctaper Lites which he mentions are higher launching shafts that offer a little more spin to them as well while maintaining an incredible amount of stability thanks to the constant taper design. Big thread on those here as well as all the other KBS shafts.

Dozen Tour Yellow Zstars for $30. The old ones.

Dozen Tour Yellow Zstars for $30. The old ones.
Is the only change to the new ones the Spin Skin? I compared the old XV to the new Z last night (eye-ball) and really didn't see much difference. The color was a shade brighter, but that's also considering the XV had been used.

I'm not 100% sure. I know the color is a little different. I didn't see a big difference between the two in terms of performance.

Fatso for the Scotty, Ping and Travis Matthew Hat, 2 dozen Callaway Supersoft balls.

Signed up for 6 months of lessons at Jim Mclean's golf center. Took my first lesson there today. First time there in over two years. Definitely needed for the start of 2014. Have seen my game seriously deteriorate since early July. Lack of range time has aloud some old bad habits to come back into my swing.

Added the 6 and 7 iron to my S55 collection. Love these sticks. Perhaps my birthday next month will be a good time to finish the set!

A dozen Callaway SuperSoft balls, and a medium bucket of range balls.

Super Stroke 2.0, green/white.

A compressor a vice a rubber clamp and some masking tape

Lets regrip!

Picked up 2 new (well, new to me) Scotty Cameron putters. One to refinish, and one that is in mint condition. Also picked up some new clubmaking supplies, a few new grips, a new hat and new pants...

I think I've spent enough.

Golf lessons for 6 months.

Purchased a voice caddie vc 300 gps today. I am really impressed with its accuracy and simplicity. I will still use my laser range finder for tournaments but this will be my go to device for casual rounds.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk now Free

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389575375979.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389575375979.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 0
Taylormade purelite 3.0 stand bag

Local course was having 50% off all shirts in stock, and I picked up a robin's egg blue Adidas shirt for under $25

The Cleveland Classic XL driver that I ordered on Friday has just been delivered here to work so I now have a nice box stood next to my desk

Unfortunately, I don't think I am going to be able to get to the range to give it a try before Thursday :angry:

Booked a tee time for Celtic Manor (Roman Road) tomorrow, weather looks good. :banana:

I picked up an Adams Speedline Super S 3Hybrid. The 4 Hybrid was my go-to club all round yesterday so I just have to have them in my bad. I believe I'll be getting the 6 next and then the 5.

This club is and ABSOLUTE GAME CHANGER for me and...wow. I know it's last year's model but if you're looking to replace your long irons with easy to hit hybrids, these could be the answer for you.

They're available online for ~$50 used

Ponder over. Pulled the string on a Cobra Amp Cell in blue today. Had gift cards to Academy Sports that I had been given and also won a couple so my out of pocket came to $3.99. Can't beat that (originally posted in the wrong thread so I deleted and moved it to here).

The Cleveland Classic XL driver that I ordered on Friday has just been delivered here to work so I now have a nice box stood next to my desk

Unfortunately, I don't think I am going to be able to get to the range to give it a try before Thursday :angry:

Mine turned up today, too..

Went to the range after work and I don't like it as much as I was hoping. Might have to move it on :dont-know:

Ponder over. Pulled the string on a Cobra Amp Cell in blue today. Had gift cards to Academy Sports that I had been given and also won a couple so my out of pocket came to $3.99. Can't beat that (originally posted in the wrong thread so I deleted and moved it to here).

That sir is a deal that cannot be beat. Good Buy!

A third pair of Callaway Del Mars. Got them for 40 bucks shipped.

I now have limited edition Black/THP Green, Navy Blue, and Gray. Love Love Love these shoes

A third pair of Callaway Del Mars. Got them for 40 bucks shipped.

I now have limited edition Black/THP Green, Navy Blue, and Gray. Love Love Love these shoes

STUPID comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back