The Journey To Ohio - The THP Tour Van

Hello Georgia.

4a6y2unu.jpg

Safe travels to everyone and I wish I was going to the tournament, but my schedule did not accomodate. Looking forward to seeing some pictures!

I'm guessing you guys aren't coming through Nashville. If you are though, stop and I'll gladly treat you to lunch, dinner or any combination thereof.

Such a cool thread, I loved following the trip to Texas. What is the route you guys will be going along? I assume it is not 95.

I'm guessing you guys aren't coming through Nashville. If you are though, stop and I'll gladly treat you to lunch, dinner or any combination thereof.

Sorry buddy, no stop in Nashville this time. Thanks anyway.

GG has taken over and I am in the back for some catching up and work. Entered Georgia as the picture GG posted shows and we are making great time.

You going on 75 or 85? I might just have to stand post on 75 waiting for you guys.

You going on 75 or 85? I might just have to stand post on 75 waiting for you guys.

Speed or Road? We are on I75 and have the cruise control set at 70.

one of the best music producing cities in the country...IMO

With such hits as

Don't Steal My Jean Shorts
Trailers are Castles
And many more

110 miles in and wanted to top it off and let the puppies stretch their legs.

2u8a7aga.jpg

Such an awesome paint job!!

How often do people ask you about the site or the tour van when you're stopped for gas/food?

With such hits as

Trailers are Castles
And many more

Jorts FTW!

If you need food recommendations around ATL, let me know. Atlantadan suggests this place called "Dairy Queen." Not sure how local it is.

Hypothetical question for you JB now that you are on the road again - if you got caught by a traffic camera and the person responsible was a member on here and posted the picture of the offence, would you still send them a prize for the 'You see it, you win' thread...? :question:

Looks like I'm camping for the next 4 hours.

With such hits as

Trailers are Castles
And many more

lol, you can make fun of GG if you want...but i was thinking more along the lines of:

Hot Water Music
The Draft
Against Me!
Less Than Jake
Tom Petty
Stephen Stills

but anyway...........safe travels. see you in a couple days.

Such an awesome paint job!!

How often do people ask you about the site or the tour van when you're stopped for gas/food?

Sometimes. Often times its a truck stop station so you are away from most people.

lol, you can make fun of GG if you want...but i was thinking more along the lines of:

Hot Water Music
The Draft
Against Me!
Less Than Jake
Tom Petty
Stephen Stills

but anyway...........safe travels. see you in a couple days.

we should have made them a mixed tape

The only way to travel : )

7a9yte4y.jpg

I think Duke has it right. Ellie riding shotgun?

Following along with this thread really sparks the excitement for this weekend. Obviously the stop last year will be tough to top, but I think we've got it in us to have yet another awesome time.

Seems like you guys are just cruising right along!

JB, do you guys have DirecTV on that bad boy or are you just watching DVDs? What about internet also?

Following along with this thread really sparks the excitement for this weekend. Obviously the stop last year will be tough to top, but I think we've got it in us to have yet another awesome time.

Seems like you guys are just cruising right along!

agreed. i think we'll give it a good run for its' money.

JB, do you guys have DirecTV on that bad boy or are you just watching DVDs? What about internet also?

They have a long reel of aerial and network cable streaming behind the van for a constant connection and to find their way home again :D

Allrighty then! Getting excited for the initational and meeting JB and GG and THPer's.
Looks like you will be going thru alot off rain! Be carefull and will see you Friday!!!

I think Duke has it right. Ellie riding shotgun?

Of course.

We have DirecTV in the big one. This one uses HDTV antenna and we have a hard drive with over 100 hours of TV that plugs right in.

We have full internet.

Back