The Ultimate Weekend Of Golf - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day - Dates Announced

I know but parents, grandparents, etc. blah blah blah. Hopefully I'm wrong and Dave is right and if so, I shall be there.

I hope so man, it'd be awesome to shoot the breeze with you!

SWEET!!! Now to check vacation calenders.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Glad to hear so many are excited about this one. We have some special stuff lined up to continue to make sure its the Ultimate Weekend of Golf.

Glad to hear so many are excited about this one. We have some special stuff lined up to continue to make sure its the Ultimate Weekend of Golf.

And I have no doubts we will sit here with each announcement you make and say "holy :poop: !!!!!"

There's no doubt in my mind that this will be the ultimate weekend in golf, this is going to be huge!

Having heard so many good things about Reunion Resort, I am really looking forward to getting down there.

Live demo day? Yes, please! Will try to not hog the camera this time! :)

Awesome! Can't wait for the next big break through for The Outing!

as long as JB and GG approve it, I would like to have one.

I got that if you need it with powered speakers. I'll get you a wireless headset so your mobile. Approval first!!!

They treated my very well at the TX outing... And I barely have a golf game :)

Having heard so many good things about Reunion Resort, I am really looking forward to getting down there.

Live demo day? Yes, please! Will try to not hog the camera this time! :)

Remember, there'll be a live camera so people can ask questions and stuff.

...outa breath catching up on all the posts...

When does the prison calendar edition come out?

Awesome! Really hope I can get a spot this year!

I am so in. I will *not* miss this one.

Everyone was awesome at this years outing, I was a newb and barely knew anyone there and boom, open arms. (I think we just had a Journey moment there)

God I hope I will have the money to make the trip for this one!!

Everyone was awesome at this years outing, I was a newb and barely knew anyone there and boom, open arms. (I think we just had a Journey moment there)
I hope you make it again this year dude!

Can't wait to attend my first THP event. Just be gentle on my lack of golf game!
I'll let you know if they invite me back to any events after they see me play in NJ in September!

I'll let you know if they invite me back to any events after they see me play in NJ in September!

They will, trust me!

Check out a video of my swing, they invited me back! (don't watch it too much, it can be contagious).

Seriously though, THP and it's forum members do not judge on stuff like this. Common concern for someone heading to their first gathering but they quickly realize they are welcomed regardless of how great/poor they happen to play.

On behalf of the bad golfers, I can tell you that the last Outing was the best golf experience I have ever had. The guys are super supportive, helpful and gave me so much help that I shot 2 personal bests shortly after getting back. If you want to get good and learn a ton, dont miss the Outing.

Back