Cookie strikes again!

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
As many of you may know I am a big fan of Whisky/Bourbon drinker and I saw a new Whisky I had not tried. This particular blend is distilled in Texas and Texas only. As I finished the article on the plane I put together an email to my man Cookie asking if he would seek this out for me. He was more than happy and bought me a bottle......Said bottle arrived today.

Cookie is a friend and a true gentleman in every sense of the word. The guy just gets it down.

Thank you my friend for taking care of this for me. See you soon!

63a87c59-4318-b168.jpg

Cookie is a good one, that's a fact!

That's awesome!

Very cool, you'll have to give us a full review of course!!

That's awesome. Way to go Cookie.

Nice!!

I need to figure out another bet with my man, Cookie. This can be my wager!

Man, that bottle is nice! What's the age on those? And the price range? I need info! Whiskey is my drink!

Nice!!

I need to figure out another bet with my man, Cookie. This can be my wager!

Ha, it was tough not opening this one when we were at the lake house this past weekend.

Freddie: my pleasure and will have a bottle ready for your trip next month that we can both indulge in!

Dude this is just unbelievable. Cookie you are incredible.

Wow Cookie is first class!

Cookie I'll sip Whisky with you any day of the week.

I will be breaking the seal this evening.

Another great job by Cookie!

Way to go Cookie !

That looks tasty!!

Well done, Cookie.

Tadashi, there is another TX distilled Whiskey you might want to try in September. It's called Rebecca Creek (http://rebeccacreekwhiskey.com/). I found it to be nice and smooth.

Awesome Cookie.. and ill bet every bottle does have a story... LOL....

Rebecca looks good, I'll be sure to grab a bottle in sept. doing the Texas two step; Houston and Dallas back to back weeks

Cookie is a true friend, and what an amazing bottle!

The man, the cookie monster, never ceases to amaze me :bulgy-eyes:. Good job Cookie :clapp:

Awesome. Didn't know you guys were big bourbon drinkers. We will have to get a glass of bourbon sometime Freddie & Cookie monster

the gift that keeps on giving!

Cookie sure is a class act. So many great people here. Love it!

Cookies ballz are amazing.

Cookie is as smooth as the whiskey.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back