2012 PGA Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

So it's just the four of us and some coverage?

So it's just the four of us and some coverage?

Coverage starts at 8am on TNT. And yeah, it's a small crowd right now. Tiger has to make this par putt first thing.

I actually think Tiger lights the back 9 up this morning to get himself back to 4 or 5 under for the tourny.

Extended coverage for me too. starts in 20 min, i just found out.

It's the most terrible thing that could happen to me, i'd scheduled some studying until the original start.

Coverage starts at 8am on TNT. And yeah, it's a small crowd right now. Tiger has to make this par putt first thing.

I actually think Tiger lights the back 9 up this morning to get himself back to 4 or 5 under for the tourny.

I actually think he plays well and gets back into contention. Then it will all come down to this afternoon as the day winds on.

Carps himself? Thinking Veej. I hope he gets it going, but his putter started to betray him yesterday late (not a rare thing). He counts on his iron play far too much. Phil is a wildcard here. He missed 3 putts inside of 6 feet yesterday and if those go in he is in the mix. He too will have it all come down to his putter, because his short game is tailor made for this place.

Bar found. Bingo. Just waiting for coverage to start

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

I actually think he plays well and gets back into contention. Then it will all come down to this afternoon as the day winds on.

Carps himself? Thinking Veej. I hope he gets it going, but his putter started to betray him yesterday late (not a rare thing). He counts on his iron play far too much. Phil is a wildcard here. He missed 3 putts inside of 6 feet yesterday and if those go in he is in the mix. He too will have it all come down to his putter, because his short game is tailor made for this place.

Phil really missed some putts that he shouldn't have. Why doesn't he have a MX #7?

I think it's a different player for sure this morning. But if he gets going in the right direction he'll stay there but no win.

I like Adam Scott dudes. I really do. He gave away his 1st Major, and it would be cool to see him go out and win this one.

Tiger isn't winning, would love to see Paddy win another major

I like Adam Scott dudes. I really do. He gave away his 1st Major, and it would be cool to see him go out and win this one.

No way dude. He hired a recently fired unemployed caddie. That guy is a jerk. I hate him. I really hate him.

Signed
Tiger Fan

I'm pulling for Rory, I know it's the easy pick but the kid needs to prove he can handle a life and win when it counts

I'm pulling for Rory, I know it's the easy pick but the kid needs to prove he can handle a life and win when it counts

He hit some adversity and battled back. These conditions might be perfect for him too. Plus lets face it, the media stories about him being the 2nd coming would never happen if he won right? :D

Pulling for Rory as well but would be lying not to think that the delay helps TW big time.

Just liked it helped One-T & I a few weeks ago. Ha

I think Tigger will continue to choke and that Phil will put himself in if for the 4th round this morning.

So confused on this whole Sunday Red on Tiger and its his 3rd round.

So confused on this whole Sunday Red on Tiger and its his 3rd round.

He isn't changing outfits between rounds?

Tigger with the miss. Tough putt to start your day on.

Not the best start for Tigger. He better go HAM on the last 10 holes.

Only 15 guys in front of TW...'You can do it'

Intersting stat 56 players using anchored putters. Did I hear that right?

I wonder where Carl P hangs out in Raleigh. I could have walked past him a dozen times by now and not recognized him.

Gary had an extra cup of coffee this morning

Pulling for Rory as well but would be lying not to think that the delay helps TW big time.

Just liked it helped One-T & I a few weeks ago. Ha

This is TRUE!! Lights out after the delay!

I wonder where Carl P hangs out in Raleigh. I could have walked past him a dozen times by now and not recognized him.

I'd say a BBQ joint or a fastfood joint.

I'd say a BBQ joint or a fastfood joint.

He doesn't miss many meals, that's for sure

They keep saying this course has tons of birdies, but the leaders haven't made any yet that I've seen. If it really is easier than Thursday, we should see a bunch on this back 9.

Back