Hanks that was a great review. I have a question, can you lay one swing on top of the other for comparison of image?

Hanks that was a great review. I have a question, can you lay one swing on top of the other for comparison of image?

Yes you can layer your saved swings for comparison and you can also compare your swing with other people.

Hey Curt, is there any way to get the info onto a PC or Mac?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Hey Curt, is there any way to get the info onto a PC or Mac?

Tap Tap Taparoo

That's a good question... I don't know if you can sync it to pc, I'll read through all the literature when I get home and I'll let you know. I do know that it can be sync'd to cloud and from iPhone to iPad or any other iOS device.

That's a good question... I don't know if you can sync it to pc, I'll read through all the literature when I get home and I'll let you know. I do know that it can be sync'd to cloud and from iPhone to iPad or any other iOS device.

I have a Mac so if I could get the info on there it would be awesome. Thanks.

I have a Mac so if I could get the info on there it would be awesome. Thanks.

I haven't used cloud yet but from what I know about it if golfsense can sync with cloud then you should be able to view the data on your Mac. I will give that a try if there isn't an easier way

Thanks bro...no you aren't able to overlay shots at this time

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Thanks bro...no you aren't able to overlay shots at this time

You can overlay them on mine I don't know if you have a different version but it works on mine.

Here's a pic of driver (yellow)and 6iron (blue) overlay.
c6e4c892-4fbc-83a2.jpg

You can overlay them on mine I don't know if you have a different version but it works on mine.

Interesting....must be user error on my part then

Thanks for the answer guys.....

Thought I'd give this one a bump, since I've just recently developed an interest...so, for those of you who have the device, are you finding an ongoing use for it, and how reliable do you think the information it gives you is after playing with it for a while now?

Thanks for any updates!

Hello!

I have this GolfSense and id like to know how accurate it is what comes to swing speed? -I know that they say its within 3 mph.

Case #1) Me. -I have usually achieved SS about 98-100 mph. Both Flightscope and P3Pro simulator. With GolfSense i am now having SS of 113-122. I used to hit over the top and with hands only. These faster SS's are measured from my new swing, hands dropping and hips turning. With my new swing, I am still learning it and i am not very consistent yet... I also noticed that i can only hit 100-106 mph with my old swing measured by GolfSense.

Case #2) My friend, a club champion. -He says that he can only hit 112 mph at any simulator. Today we measured SS's from 113 to 126 with GolfSense. Of course he is taking lessons right now like me.

Unit was calibrated before every hitter. What do you guys think?

:alien2:

For anyone thinking about the Golfsense, I just picked one up at my local Verizon wireless store. $99.98, out the door with sales tax was $108.23.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Resurrecting a thread... I played tonight with a friend that used one of these and he showed me the data/images on his swing. I figure its worth a try for $75 to my door. I'm a sucker for gadgets and this data is what I'd like to understand about my swing. Video has been helping, but this will add another dimension.

I bought one a few weeks ago. I don't know if it's just my phone(moto x) but it drops the BT connection a lot. I have a support ticket open, but I may end up sending in back to Amazon.

Also, reviewing a larger set of swing data seems like it could be much easier if they had a web based interface to compliment the Android/iOS device interface.

I haven't seen the tablet interface, but the phone one is a bit clunky when reviewing lots of swings after a range session.

I had that issue at first on iOS. After an update, not as much issue. It seems to make a very odd diagram of my swing each and every time

Back