2012 Morgan Cup Recap Thread

OK I managed to re-shoot and get it down to 21 minutes...we'l see how long this takes to upload...sorry guys

OK I managed to re-shoot and get it down to 21 minutes...we'l see how long this takes to upload...sorry guys

Don't be sorry man. Do what you need to do man! We will be here hahaha.

ok...as mentioned, i shot a bunch of videos. i tried summing everything up into 15 minutes or so like the rest of you, but i just couldn't. i had way too much to say, and it's just too much fun reliving all of this thru video. shoot...i'd still be making videos right now if my body didn't require sleep. but hey, this is the freaking Morgan Cup! so i'm gonna make as many damn videos as i need to and they are all worth watching, trust me. i just felt that each aspect of the event deserved it's own video and like i said, there was just no way i could sum it all up in one - and heck, i still probably forgot to mention a lot of things...
but anyway...these videos are as real as tnolan gets. it's me, camera and my feelings/thoughts. i encourage you to please watch them all in full and take out of it what you will....

Morgan Cup Recap #1

Morgan Cup Recap #2

a few others are still uploading, so stay tuned....

Awesome videos! Cant wait to visit with you both again, and see that beautiful baby!! You were the perfect couple to share this experience with, and yes I had a blast helping spend your money...he he

Awesome videos! Cant wait to visit with you both again, and see that beautiful baby!! You were the perfect couple to share this experience with, and yes I had a blast helping spend your money...he he

hahahahaha - GREAT POST Mrs. Whozat hahaha

OK mine is uploading, only 348 minutes remaining. My internet sucks, lol

dude, do you have a mouse on wheel running that thing? hahahhaaha

Don't be sorry man. Do what you need to do man! We will be here hahaha.

WCBM is right man...don't apologize dude. it's the freaking Morgan Cup! i had like 2 hours worth of videos. it's all worth it. go big brother, you had an amazing weekend down there in MB.

lol. yeah, Mrs. Whozat + Mrs. Tyno = trouble.

WCBM is right man...don't apologize dude. it's the freaking Morgan Cup! i had like 2 hours worth of videos. it's all worth it. go big brother, you had an amazing weekend down there in MB.

lol. yeah, Mrs. Whozat + Mrs. Tyno = trouble for my bank account./QUOTE]

hmm. Seriously debating on leaving my wife home after this hahahahaha

Lol, welcome to my world. I tried and it failed 3 times. Edited it to 17 minutes and failed again. I'll reshoot tomorrow or just transfer it over in text.

--
Tapatalk2

Well, I don't feel quite as eloquent as some others before me - so forgiveness in advance is all that I ask! :D

I gotta have a hat and T.......

Have you guys heard from the OEMs. I would love to hear their feedback too!

Shirts are still available in the THP store I think. Hats are available at any of the THP Tour Van stops over the next few months. It looks like there is one very near to you.

Very simple.

T-Shirts are available in the THP Store.
Hats can be had one of two ways.
1. Join the Albatross Club and get a special AC THP hat (plus so many other benefits)
2. Go to a THP Tour Van Event and get one of the special Tour Van hats.

There appears to be tons of MC hopefuls looking very much to get into the 2013 event, and yet so few seem to want to hear about the 2012 from the eyes of those there. Makes me wonder sometimes.

Ironically enough, if I posted this in the banter or rant of the day, I bet some of them would see it. :D

Post count would double.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

There appears to be tons of MC hopefuls looking very much to get into the 2013 event, and yet so few seem to want to hear about the 2012 from the eyes of those there. Makes me wonder sometimes.

Ironically enough, if I posted this in the banter or rant of the day, I bet some of them would see it. :D

Those 2012 guys were a clique. The 2013 guys wont be

Signed,
2013 MC hopeful

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Only about halfway caught up on this but the videos I've seen so far just rock. You guys are all awesome

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Those 2012 guys were a clique. The 2013 guys wont be

Signed,
2013 MC hopeful

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
I can only hope that those that are selected to the MC in 2013 can do this event proud. Would be a shame if they did not, but thats where the selection process comes in to play. This is not the thread for it, nor do I want it to turn that way at all.

Cookie - nice video man! Great thoughts dude. I had an amazing time teeing it up with you in the practice round and in our match. I really enjoyed talking to you as well about nutrition. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your wife.

They are all missing some good stuff! In this thread. Post it in the PGA thread tomorrow afternoon

Skimming in after a long 11 days of hell from work . So far I made it to post #120 and I'm sorry I missed the third and final dayof video coverage.:angry:

I'll have to wait to view that till the DVD debut.

From what I've read and viewed I'm so glad that I made it a point to become involved after Tadashi called out for volunteers to help out for the Morgan Cup 2.0.
Josh and Morgan are by far the most sincere people I've met that truly embrace this forum. They have gone far and beyond believe of what I had imagined that this Golf event would be.
To everyone I worked with it was a pleasure to meet and learn from you.

And many Thanks go out to the Players for being so kind to what may seem like stupid questions while they were in battle on the course. Hat's off to you all

There's so much great thought's I've viewed and read I'll hold off a bit till I get more time to gather in some more THP Goodness.
Hopefully it'll be a little slower at work this weekend.

Skimming in after a long 11 days of hell from work . So far I made it to post #120 and I'm sorry I missed the third and final dayof video coverage.:angry:

I'll have to wait to view that till the DVD debut.

From what I've read and viewed I'm so glad that I made it a point to become involved after Tadashi called out for volunteers to help out for the Morgan Cup 2.0.
Josh and Morgan are by far the most sincere people I've met that truly embrace this forum. They have gone far and beyond believe of what I had imagined that this Golf event would be.
To everyone I worked with it was a pleasure to meet and learn from you.

And many Thanks go out to the Players for being so kind to what may seem like stupid questions while they were in battle on the course. Hat's off to you all

There's so much great thought's I've viewed and read I'll hold off a bit till I get more time to gather in some more THP Goodness.
Hopefully it'll be a little slower at work this weekend.

Shark my man, you make some mean mean BBQ man. That was incredible. I know how much I appreciated it. Thanks again dude!

Back