South Florida get-together?

I may be in as the highest handicapper of the group. lol...ill know more after the weekend

C'mon out and play man, I promise you won't regret getting out with some THP'rs. We're not worried about your handicap either, It's a great group of guys, get involved man laugh a little.

If I understood trout correctly it is all you can play in the afternoon.

--
Tapatalk2

Yup, for $25 bucks it's all you can play in the afternoon

So we have trout, wake, SW, tadashi, war,Biggsy?, and hcopenhaggen...anyone else up for some PGA at the reserve?

I'll call the course today and see if they'll let me reserve the times and I'll get the Hotel info for those coming over the night before, rooms should be cheap this time of year. C'mon out Florida guys,you'll have some fun!!

Thanks for running this down brother. War and I will be traveling down together either the night before or early in the AM. Looking forward to this!

Ok I booked 3 tee times for saturday morning at 8:41 8:50 and 8:59, our afternoon rounds are 2:03 2:12 and 2:21. They changed the morning fee to $49 because it's a weekend, but the afternoon is still $25. If you are not coming, let me know, I had to give a credit card and will charge me for no shows.

Local hotels are

Hilton Garden Inn 772-871-6850
Homewood Suites 772-345-5300
Residence Inn 772-344-7815
Sheraton PGA 772-460-5700
Springhill suites 772-871-2929
Holiday Inn express 772-879-6565

Is this something we should postpone for a month or two?

I know that the timing is now not going to work for me with the original date. I think a month should work well for me.

Looks good trout, how many do we have?

What's the date on this?

Looks good trout, how many do we have?

I have no idea, I asked for confirmation at the end of the week and so far Biggsy is the only one to respond.

I think Biggsy is the only one that wont be there. What is the head count as of right now.

I have no idea, I asked for confirmation at the end of the week and so far Biggsy is the only one to respond.

I can't make it that weekend man, which sucks for me :/

You can count me in with a buddy (non THP'er but soon to be!) lol. Ill know for sure on Friday but so far it looks good. Not too bad of a drive up from Miami. Any idea on tee times for Sat. Morning?

I'm still in

Sorry trout, I missed your earlier post. I'm in for certain.

--
Tapatalk2

Blairsvile - holy crow. been a LONG time since I've heard that town name. I knew a fella that lived up that way. Daryl LeCroy if memory serves me correctly. That was a LONG time ago. 1988/89ish.

Vacationing in Daytona but missed it by a week...hit 'em well gents...

Here are the times Trout set up..Thank you sir
Ok I booked 3 tee times for saturday morning at 8:41 8:50 and 8:59, our afternoon rounds are 2:03 2:12 and 2:21. They changed the morning fee to $49 because it's a weekend, but the afternoon is still $25. If you are not coming, let me know, I had to give a credit card and will charge me for no shows.

Local hotels are

Hilton Garden Inn 772-871-6850
Homewood Suites 772-345-5300
Residence Inn 772-344-7815
Sheraton PGA 772-460-5700
Springhill suites 772-871-2929
Holiday Inn express 772-879-6565

I will be there.

Ok so far we have confirmed Tadashi, SW, Trout, Wake, hcopenhagenh, Xm23 +1. Anyone else coming to play on the 18th? There are still 5 spots left.

I am looking forward to playing with you guys. Still haven't told my wife what I am doing on the 18th.

War, you coming over?

--
Tapatalk2

War, you coming over?

--
Tapatalk2
Yes. And..what day is this? Hah! What day did we decide on? 18th?

Back