Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when THP HQ was close. Now it's a days drive.

I'm pondering a road trip.

You can't get into the gate without their permission. I could dwarf toss you over the fence though

Hahahahahahahah I thought this was hysterical.

In other news des Moines couldn't come soon enough I'm pondering a classic really hard and haven't even hit it

No doubt! Fast 12 Low Slice. Every single freaking time.

--
Tapatalk2

I wish. I still get high slice. But in play high slice. Mine should be called Fast 12 HS. I need to learn how to hit the low ball. Im getting robbed of distance because my swing sucks.

Hahahahahahahah I thought this was hysterical.

In other news des Moines couldn't come soon enough I'm pondering a classic really hard and haven't even hit it

You should definitely hit it. Tons of love on here about it but I put it up against some pretty common options in the sim and didn't really like the feedback or the distance on it. Probably just depends on the individual.

Nope, mid next week.

--
Tapatalk2

62d71ce1-3825-4963.jpg

Orly?
tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

ponder list has updated yet again: sale of my SM Speed Cart, and purchase of either a refurb'd cg3.0, or one off craigslist that is $150 for one that's NIB.

Can't stop thinking about the ghost manta belly. It even felt like cheating. Distance control was so good

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Can't stop thinking about the ghost manta belly. It even felt like cheating. Distance control was so good

But it looks like a garden hoe

That was my favorite putter when I rolled a bunch too. Except the regular version.

But it looks like a garden hoe

But it putts so good! Rolled a dart belly too. It was good, just not as good

I'm pondering moving from a 4 wedge (PW, UW, 55, 60) to a 3 wedge set up. I really like my i20 UW but I still I have a massive gap between the UW and my 55. I want to put my 3 iron back into my bag and possibly replace my 2 iron with a hybrid, so getting rid of one of my wedges is the only way it's gonna happen. I've run into a lot of situations where I could use a 3 iron lately. I'm thinking about a 58, 52 or 53, PW setup. Anyone here have a setup like that? How does it work for you?

I'm pondering moving from a 4 wedge (PW, UW, 55, 60) to a 3 wedge set up. I really like my i20 UW but I still I have a massive gap between the UW and my 55. I want to put my 3 iron back into my bag and possibly replace my 2 iron with a hybrid, so getting rid of one of my wedges is the only way it's gonna happen. I've run into a lot of situations where I could use a 3 iron lately. I'm thinking about a 58, 52 or 53, PW setup. Anyone here have a setup like that? How does it work for you?

Isn't the i20 UW 50*? That really isn't a massive gap only 5*

Isn't the i20 UW 50*? That really isn't a massive gap only 5*

That's what I was thinking myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going i20 UW to the 56* ATV and don't really have any issues.

That's what I was thinking myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's only 5*. I don't know what it is but I crush the UW.

This is going to sound ridiculous but I hit the UW about 140 but the 55 only 115 or so. So I'm finding it hard to tone down the UW to the 120 range, especially when I have to carry it over a trap and missing it long is going to be punished.

Yeah it's only 5*. I don't know what it is but I crush the UW.

This is going to sound ridiculous but I hit the UW about 140 but the 55 only 115 or so. So I'm finding it hard to tone down the UW to the 120 range, especially when I have to carry it over a trap and missing it long is going to be punished.

Ok I see. If you change the UW for something else would that just make another gap issue with the PW?

Ok I see. If you change the UW for something else would that just make another gap issue with the PW?

Yeah, that's the problem I've been running into when thinking about making the change. I guess part of the issue is that I feel like the gap between my 60 and 55 is too close and the one between the UW and 55 is too big. I'm thinking if I go with a 58, 52/53 set up I would eliminate the problem I have the my current LW/SW and I could have a hopefully manageable gap with my PW and 52/53. That way I could solve the gap problems I have with my long irons as well.

I think after not being able to find an Amp with a 65g shaft at GS last night, I'm reopening my ponder to a Kusala Black to put in my Fast 10.

I think after not being able to find an Amp with a 65g shaft at GS last night, I'm reopening my ponder to a Kusala Black to put in my Fast 10.

The Kusala Black is awesome. I hit a Classic Tour that one in it and felt so good.

The Kusala Black is awesome. I hit a Classic Tour that one in it and felt so good.

I know. JB fit that to me at the Outing and I have be wanting one since. I'm just cheap and don't want to pay full price for one.

I know. JB fit that to me at the Outing and I have be wanting one since. I'm just cheap and don't want to pay full price for one.

Yeah me too haha. I wanted to get a 290 with the Kusala Black but found one used with a RIP Alpha in it that works pretty well for me.

i got 150 dollars laying around any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back