Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

Awesome, I bet that driver's a beast.

We'll see, haven't had a chance to hit it. It's definitely heavier and not as deep as the Cleveland Classic.

Sent from Tapatalk

We'll see, haven't had a chance to hit it. It's definitely heavier and not as deep as the Cleveland Classic.

Sent from Tapatalk

You a heavy driver type of guy? I prefer heavier ones.

That is a sweet looking set up you got there Amol. Can't wait to hear your thoughts

Drool...

Dang Ary talk about a great looking combo!!! My Matrix X-Con 6 shipped today from Callaway but thought it was kinda weird it shipped from Mexico, never ordered a shaft from them before but I figured it would be from California.

Awesome purchase Amol!! I need to hit this with that shaft. Yoccos was killing his bstone with it..

Well, hello there.

3285e3f0-528a-2782.jpg

3285e3f0-5296-8cff.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

This is what happens when Tiger birth's Phil's baby! Looks good Doc!

Is it a di-6, di-7, or di-8? My di-7s gets here on Monday. Super excited...:banana:

DI-6 Stiff. I'm going to take it to the range at some point as it is currently configured, but will probably cut it down to 44.5 or 45 inches and put a new grip on there at some point.

DI-6 Stiff. I'm going to take it to the range at some point as it is currently configured, but will probably cut it down to 44.5 or 45 inches and put a new grip on there at some point.

sexy club my man.. sexy club

Ary that combo looks great! You've got Dean and Tmex drooling with that Tiger shaft.

Ary that combo looks great! You've got Dean and Tmex drooling with that Tiger shaft.

If it were a kuchar shaft Id be all over it haha

I think it's cool that you were impressed enough with these that you went and got one, Doc. Hit it well!

There aren't a lot of people who can consistently hit the whiteboard shaft. It's not an easy shaft to use. Having said that, in the hands of a skilled striker, it's pretty deadly.

Agree. Played WB 73 in a 905r for four years. When your swinging it's a great shaft.

My fitter wanted me to try it yesterday but no longer carried it.

Ary, looking forward to your thoughts with this shaft. Did you get fitted or test it out at the MC?

Ary, looking forward to your thoughts with this shaft. Did you get fitted or test it out at the MC?

Used the shaft for a few months last year and early this year in an R11, and saw all of the Callaway guys just rip this driver at the MC, so I started looking around for the combo. Found a really good deal on the Bay and pulled the trigger. Truth be told, I'm not looking to gain a ton of distance, I just want to hit the ball straighter. The Classic I have in my bag is pretty good, I just wanted to try something different and hopefully take out the big miss I occasionally had with that club.

Used the shaft for a few months last year and early this year in an R11, and saw all of the Callaway guys just rip this driver at the MC, so I started looking around for the combo. Found a really good deal on the Bay and pulled the trigger. Truth be told, I'm not looking to gain a ton of distance, I just want to hit the ball straighter. The Classic I have in my bag is pretty good, I just wanted to try something different and hopefully take out the big miss I occasionally had with that club.

I love the fact that you pulled the trigger on this bad boy. Freaking love it hahahaa

What kind of deal did you get? If you don't mind me asking. I like that combo Ary.

This will be great for you buddy. I think its the best driver of 2012.

This will be great for you buddy. I think its the best driver of 2012.

I have to agree. I haven't hit a ton at the course, but I did hit alot at the range. This one was stand out for me.

Yeah dude it's all about hitting fairways and so far this driver seems more forgiving than my previous driver 910 D2. That's great you already have experience with the shaft so it should be a good transition. I gotta call around and test it on a sim before spending the big bucks. :eek:

Dude sick combo Ary...love it!!

Nice driver Amol. I just caught up with some of this thread and its making me want to dust mine off and take it to the range.

John Deere Tap'n

Sexy Ary.....interested in your thoughts with the beast!

Couldn't have had this a few weeks ago?! Looks cool Ary. Been interested in that shaft for a while

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back