2012 PGA Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Bye Gary Woodland! There are some nice parting gifts for you on the way out!

Nice dunk Carl!

Looks like I will roll into the weekend with three of my four players, hopefully. Still have Poults and DJ on the course.

Luke Donald +6
Graeme McDowell E
Ian Poulter -2
Dustin Johnson +1

I quit worrying about the contest after the front 9 yesterday!!!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

So far I'm alright:

Tiger Woods -4
Adam Scott -1
Jim Furyk +2
Ernie Els +3

Its certainly humid all summer long in SC, and Charleston/Hilton Head/Kiawah Island areas are some of the worst areas. I'm surprised it hasnt rained more than it has to be honest. I feel like I live in London as much as it's rained the past few weeks here.

Really hope Petterson and Tiger keep up their play, I have Petterson, Woods, Oosthuizen and Dufner. Conditions look brutal out there.

Paul Casey @ +17. I bet Yoccos is crying on the couch curled up with his security blanket right now.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Paul Casey @ +17. I bet Yoccos is crying on the couch curled up with his security blanket right now.

Tapping till 12-21-2012
I wonder what Paul Casey's TMEX index is.

I wish my slices would go that far?! Dude is working it with the wind!

That left to right flight cam was just as much camera angle as it was ball flight.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Why do I aways pick Furyk?. . .

Go Rickie!

If the cut keeps dropping Rickie might have to stick around this weekend!

Gary Woodland looks like me out there.

What a crazy stat 10 of 120 have hit the 13th green in regulation!

Why does Westwood even play in majors?

Tiger is at least playing these really difficult holes at a steady clip. Keegan looks like he should be able to save bogey.

I'm still sitting decent enough in the contest with Tiger, Keegan, DJ, and Harrington. I'll have four around for the weekend at least (unless someone implodes big time down the stretch today).

I bet all those double bogeys are taking some pep out of his strut. Dude walks around the course like he should be wearing a fur coat and holding a gold cane.

He might end up going from one of the leaders to a guy fighting the cut line by the time this day is done.

Dang I'm out got a guy gonna get cut.

Oh well, luckily I'll be able to watch some tomorrow and Sunday since the roommate will be farming all day.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Are the Mashed potatoes guys back? haha

Great shot by Tiger! Birdie opportunity coming up

What a shot from Tigger.

Back