4th Contest - #TheKing w/ Callaway Golf

Nice job Donne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chad says Han shot first. Nice.

Haha! Well done Donne! I like all the quotes you put in there.

Harry built the pyramids.- the Egyptians.

So that the references make sense if anyone doesn't follow my mental madness...the music is WWE's Jerry "The King" Lawler's theme music, which plays in to Harry's wrestling affinity, and the quotes are a take-off of Callaway's quote wall from the PGA Show this past January.

Haha I am just loving the quotes you put in there Donne! Absolute gold.

Good to see some vines rolling in! I can't watch them right now but will get caught up on them tomorrow! Lets see some more!

Some great Vines rolling in. I am just finalizing my idea and will get my Vine posted soon! #ImWithHarry

My entry #ImWithHarry

@GolfinFF: My entry to #TheKing #ImWithHarry down with @HashTagChad! @HarryArnett is the KING! Thanks @hackersparadise... https://t.co/AfBwzkEZgM

You have no chance Chad!

There is some seriously awesome stuff in here.

@njs1189: Total Redemption @HarryArnett @HashtagChad @HackersParadise #TheKing https://t.co/MiEk3tRgvY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great stuff. Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!

Looks like my first and second ever vine videos will be for THP. Gonna think this one thru at work today.

Loved it Donne! Those quotes are priceless!

Awesome stuff so far guys. Just remember what JB said, this event may very well be one and done so I am sure that THP and Callaway are going to make it count. I hope everyone that enters does the same. Even if you have your hopes set on the MC, throw your name in for this as well. 2 chances are better than 1.

Can't wait to get my entry in, have enjoyed many of the others so far I've caught retweeted on twitter.

I've got an entry done...and I don't care if it seems greedy to try to get in both the King and the Morgan Cup. It's up to the rest of you to make better entries and deny me a spot in #TheKing :act-up:

You greedy ole basta*d! haha great job Donne :clapp: The way I'm seeing it these day is if you have the money and luck to get in everyone of these events, knock yourself out.

I dont plan on being able to play in this event so I will not throw my name in the hat. Just wanted to show my support and maybe spark some creativity here:

Definitely some good stuff coming from here. Time to get a storyboard put in place again. Yes, I'm that guy.

Definitely some good stuff coming from here. Time to get a storyboard put in place again. Yes, I'm that guy.

Ha... don't feel bad. Thought about it all weekend and it came to me last night. Just made a purchase for it to be overnighted and a trip to the craft store later. Filming tomorrow or Wednesday morning.

A lot of work for 6 seconds... but worth it for #theking!

#thetruthaboutharryiscoming

Last edited:
My entry #ImWithHarry

@GolfinFF: My entry to #TheKing #ImWithHarry down with @HashTagChad! @HarryArnett is the KING! Thanks @hackersparadise... https://t.co/AfBwzkEZgM

You have no chance Chad!

Here's Chads response on twitter

@HashtagChad: @GolfinFF @HarryArnettCG @hackersparadise Okay I don't even have a comeback for that one. You definitely win, Jason!

Back