Have never seen it, heard it, or tried it. Looks like it could kill someone.

They were supposed to send one for a THP review, but it didn't materialize.

Aim is important, but I'm not sure it's the primary reason people are missing putts. Pick something that matches your stroke and practice, practice, practice.

A sniper putter, nice.

I see the commercial for it on TGC late at night. It looks interesting but I'd file it along with The Hammer driver and The Overspin putter until I see some data that says otherwise.

A sniper putter, nice.
Sniper is a job, not a tool.

I'm sure you know this but it's an irk of mine.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Interesting design. I am not sure if it will help you, but might be worth a try.

If aiming is your issue I would also look into Seemores and their SPI technology or the new Versa line from Odyssey

Here's where I wold look to cure my putter woes, if they were close.

http://www.seemore.com/locator/instructors/all/

But since there not I just read the SeeMore testing threads here on THP, and feel like I've improved my game.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Sniper is a job, not a tool.

I'm sure you know this but it's an irk of mine.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I have the ability to call it whatever I want, its a sniper putter to me.

I have seen these in stores. Almost looks like cheating to me

looks deadly, I bet it slices through the rough for chutts though

It looks similar to Seemore's RST. But it isn't the samething. Interesting for sure. I like the idea of the laser as a training aide. No the first company to do it, but nice idea nonetheless.

I have seen the putters themselves at Golfsmith, but I have not seen them with the laser attachment. Sounds difficult and too techy for me.

Thanks for the suggestion on the Seemore site and threads. There is actually an instructor not too far from me. My stats from yesterday were better than normal and don't appear to be all that bad. two 3 jacks, 36 total putts. but.... I missed too many makeable ones. Only made one putt from more than 6 or 7 foot. missed several short ones. My playing partner missed almost every fairway then drained almost every putt to beat me by four strokes. I switched to a belly putter last year and hasn't helped much. I've been practicing all winter and have Martin Halls golf school putting shows DVR'd and watch them regularly. Hopefully it will pay off, yesterday was my first full round of the year.

I have the ability to call it whatever I want, its a sniper putter to me.

Like a sniper rifle, it's just a tool...I like it.

Like a sniper rifle, it's just a tool...I like it.

There's no such thing as a sniper rifle.

One of the most famous snipers used a sub machine gun with iron sights, and pissed the Russians off so much the leveled a forest to kill him.

They failed.

A rifle is a rifle.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

There's no such thing as a sniper rifle.

One of the most famous snipers used a sub machine gun with iron sights, and pissed the Russians off so much the leveled a forest to kill him.

They failed.

A rifle is a rifle.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Dude. Pump your breaks.

It is a matter that I find particularly offensive.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I don't flip a lid when people call the vapor coming off of a hot shower steam.

I don't flip a lid when people call the vapor coming off of a hot shower steam.

How am I flipping a lid?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

How am I flipping a lid?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

With that...

Just let people call it a sniper whatever they want. It doesn't hurt anybody.

With that...

Just let people call it a sniper whatever they want. It doesn't hurt anybody.

Well actually it does.

Wold you not correct someone if the called every club in your bag an iron?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Back