What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Want me to come down there?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Some won't care for it, but I'm glad I waited now that I have it in hand. Ask me after tomorrow if I'm still the same way though! LOL

H/C is a bit Classic'ish don't you think? Sucker is REALLY padded though.
DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0299-1.jpg

DSC_0300-1.jpg

DSC_0301-1.jpg

DSC_0302-1.jpg

DSC_0303-1.jpg

DSC_0305-1.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

Very nice! Excited to hear what you think of it

I didn't buy them today but Mr. Postman just delivered my new Adidas Tour 360 ATV shoes! Happy feet?
YES happy feet! I love my 360 ATVs! Right out of the box I walked 18 and they felt amazing. I could've walked another 18 and been fine.

Your Want me to come down there?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Well, that's a first. So addicted to THP I'm trying to text a co-worker and Tapatalk it instead... WOW

Tapping till 12-21-2012

That is a pretty sweet looking driver Jman. I'm not a huge fan of the top of the head design from the pics, but as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

Well, that's a first. So addicted to THP I'm trying to text a co-worker and Tapatalk it instead... WOW

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I was wondering WTFrank that was all about. At least it wasn't a sext. Lol.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Haha you have to laugh at that

That is a pretty sweet looking driver Jman. I'm not a huge fan of the top of the head design from the pics, but as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

Thanks buddy. I know not many here will care for the two tone paint, I figured "why not" though with it being a special order thing. I almost went all matte, but I dared to be different. I'm nervous as hell about hitting it tomorrow!

Thanks buddy. I know not many here will care for the two tone paint, I figured "why not" though with it being a special order thing. I almost went all matte, but I dared to be different. I'm nervous as hell about hitting it tomorrow!

I think in this case different is very nice. It looks great!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Some won't care for it, but I'm glad I waited now that I have it in hand. Ask me after tomorrow if I'm still the same way though! LOL

H/C is a bit Classic'ish don't you think? Sucker is REALLY padded though.
DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0299-1.jpg

DSC_0300-1.jpg

DSC_0301-1.jpg

DSC_0302-1.jpg

DSC_0303-1.jpg

DSC_0305-1.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

Dayum! That is one badass driver buddy! Thanks for the pics.

I think in this case different is very nice. It looks great!

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Thanks Colt! I'm sure many will be sad mine doesn't have a big arse Rhino on it like Ryan Moore! Ha!!

Dayum! That is one badass driver buddy! Thanks for the pics.

Thanks TC, I'm honestly happy I waited, I just hope that feeling stays with me after tomorrows round. I'm ready to let the Black Tie rip.

Thanks Colt! I'm sure many will be sad mine doesn't have a big arse Rhino on it like Ryan Moore! Ha!!

I won't be one of em'. It stands out but still maintains a bit of class.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Thanks TC, I'm honestly happy I waited, I just hope that feeling stays with me after tomorrows round. I'm ready to let the Black Tie rip.

It's a great shaft. Just let it Fly dude!

I won't be one of em'. It stands out but still maintains a bit of class.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Compared to the bottom right two below...I agree. LOL

226.jpg

I just sold my r11s-rbz-atv combo. I liked the atvs but someone made me a
Conditional offer and it included them.

haha who is going to get the "What Golf Stuff Did You SELL Today?" thread started?

Please nobody.

Lets remember that this is not a banter thread guys.

THP has a ton of threads on most equipment, please use those if you can to discuss a lot of the gear out there. It helps the people searching find feedback appropriately.

Isn't this the "What golf stuff did you BUY today" thread? Lol

I know you've kicked around quite a few ideas of irons sets. Have you decided what you are leaning towards yet?

Edit: Sorry JB. Done bantering.

Mrs. Whozat needs to start a WITB for her sig. as I picked up a Mashie hybrid for her today. Her first golf club!

Mrs. Whozat needs to start a WITB for her sig. as I picked up a Mashie hybrid for her today. Her first golf club!

Congrats to mrs whozat!
Nerfny got a mashie hybrid in the spring and now wants to add another one

Love it Jman. Sweet driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back