The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to the Fall TV season. Last Resort, Revolution, Walking Dead; it looks like some good shows are going to be on.

Kevin

Erin and I were just talking about this. When does Sons of Anarchy start? Do you watch that?

College is awesome but there is an adjustment period. All the responsibility is on you. Some people do well. Som struggle.

I agree with this for sure. I did well, my roommate is now living at home because he didn't realize you couldn't just skip every class and show up and do well on tests hehe

Erin and I were just talking about this. When does Sons of Anarchy start? Do you watch that?

We never did, but wish we would have. Along with Breaking Bad. But there's only so much Esox TV time in the schedule.

Kevin

I agree there is a definite adjustment period. I struggled with the option to attend class, do homework, and give a crap. My GPA tanked my first four semesters and I spent the next three years clawing my way back to a 3.4. The best advice I can give is keep your end goals in the back of your mind from the beginning....I lost track of mine.

In different news, I've been away from the site for months, and now start Student Teaching in the beginning of September. It's the best school in my county and I'll hopefully rise to the occasion and impress some folks in administration.

Tap before talk.

We never did, but wish we would have. Along with Breaking Bad. But there's only so much Esox TV time in the schedule.

Kevin

You should. Everyone needs gun selling bikers in their life

I've got the need...the need...for speed.

Found my Top Gun DVD, yep....its on!

Cmon now guys, no reason to chase traffic away from THP. It is a golf forum after all.

Not intended to detour the traffic, just enjoy college disconnected from time to time. :eek:k:

Right now at WVU Kaskade is putting on a huge performance at the Mountainlair. That guy rocks. I miss fallfest and college girls.

And I'm working. This sucks. Stay in school as long as possible.

You should. Everyone needs gun selling bikers in their life

Raylan would shoot those bikers. And sleep with their hot wives.

Kevin

College is a hell of a lot more fun when you aren't online all the time. I didn't even have a computer. I went to a lab to use one.

I don't think mine even came out of the box until at least the first or second week of college. For JR and Dam, the opening week is a freaking blast, live it up and make some friends, step outside of your comfort zones and I promise you won't regret it.

I am not really excited about the fall line up. Most of the shows I watched last year got canceled. I get Modern Family is all I really have left.

Kevin

First three seasons on Netflix Instant queue!! 1-2 a night and you'll be set!

I forgot how much I really do like Top Gun. Shame on me for not finding the damn DVD sooner.

I think I'm a closet Callaway homer. And I think I have ADD.

I'm looking forward to the Fall TV season. Last Resort, Revolution, Walking Dead; it looks like some good shows are going to be on.

Kevin

You and I share the same outlook... Am really wondering about Revolution and it's Hungar Games parallels.

I hate it when Goose dies. Boo.

So did the ever release why the director of top gun commited suicide over the weekend?

I hate it when Goose dies. Boo.

I have the Top Gun soundtrack, and I get pissed off when I forget to skip before that song comes on. Makes me sad everytime.

So did the ever release why the director of top gun commited suicide over the weekend?

Last I read they thought maybe he got diagnosed with terminal cancer. Don't remember where I read that though.

Today one of the girls playing in my daughter's foursome said to me, "Every time I see you you're carrying that big foam cup."

I'm a thirsty fellow.

Kevin

Today one of the girls playing in my daughter's foursome said to me, "Every time I see you you're carrying that big foam cup."

I'm a thirsty fellow.

Kevin
Haha I love it

I agree there is a definite adjustment period. I struggled with the option to attend class, do homework, and give a crap. My GPA tanked my first four semesters and I spent the next three years clawing my way back to a 3.4. The best advice I can give is keep your end goals in the back of your mind from the beginning....I lost track of mine.

In different news, I've been away from the site for months, and now start Student Teaching in the beginning of September. It's the best school in my county and I'll hopefully rise to the occasion and impress some folks in administration.

Tap before talk.
Remember, it's not what you know, it's who you know! Get to know the people that make the decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back