What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange Zero Friction tees, a Fighting Illini towel, and an Odyssey White Ice #6 putter. Will I birdie every hole now?

Came home to these goodies this morning.
IMG_1443.jpg

Nice buck. That would go good with cookies AMP

Orange you glad you got THP? See what I did there?

Oh and I would club baby seals to guest test a SeeMore DB4 with the same Orange grip and head cover!!

Okay, I wouldn't really club baby seals, but I would harass them and take their lunch money.

That Orange is gorgeous Buck. I really like that choice

Got a great deal on a Classic 290 w/ the C. Kua 43. Excited to put this club into play.

Nike VRS 9.5 Driver stiff from Global, new and with 15% discount with shipping was around $140ish

plus I threw in $35 of crappy hybrids for trade in

Nike VRS 9.5 Driver stiff from Global, new and with 15% discount with shipping was around $140ish

haha that didn't take long.. nice one Dino!!!

very nice deal!

Great deal! Good luck with your purchase.

Pulled the trigger on an i20 strong 3 wood (14°). Project X 6.5 shaft. I just can't get off the i20 bandwagon. I'll now have i20 3W, 2H, 3-LW. Ping putter. My Callaway driver is getting nervous. Every club better bring its A game, though, as that's 15 clubs...someone has to stay home every day.

Skipped off the pond using Tapatalk

Nice buy MD

thanks guys, hoping to have it in time for the mini THP get together this weekend. Had been pondering it for the past few days, at that price was just too hard to resist

Nice mike. Good luck with the stock shaft, I want to put something more stout in but can't find the adaptor for a reasonable price

I didn't buy them today but Mr. Postman just delivered my new Adidas Tour 360 ATV shoes! Happy feet?

Nice mike. Good luck with the stock shaft, I want to put something more stout in but can't find the adaptor for a reasonable price

yeah that seems to be the complaint amongst the reviews Ive read here and on a few other sites. I figure I can tolerate it for awhile until I can get to grovving it well enough to where I can start getting greedy for the added distance

There ya go, great driver overall!

have to tried going under 9.5* at all to get more roll?

By adjusting it? Yes I have tried different settings on it and overall prefer the neutral. I have a really bad ballooning slice when I try to get after it and the ball flight seems mid when I have a good hit so for my swing I wouldn't want to try and being the ball flight down anymore.

I was hoping to have better luck with the stock shaft but I am really considering throwing something a little heavier in there since heavier shafts seem to "feel" better for me.

By adjusting it? Yes I have tried different settings on it and overall prefer the neutral. I have a really bad ballooning slice when I try to get after it and the ball flight seems mid when I have a good hit so for my swing I wouldn't want to try and being the ball flight down anymore.

I was hoping to have better luck with the stock shaft but I am really considering throwing something a little heavier in there since heavier shafts seem to "feel" better for me.

sounds like our tee balls are similar. Im not much of a tinkerer so Im hoping Neutral does just fine for me as it has when ive tried it out thus far

9 weeks later, I have an Adams box in hand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do here in just a few. I really like the silver/black fade paint, I know alot probably won't though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back