Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you are saving the THP Divot tool, I recommend the ring on a thing of milk. Save the money and draw around it.

Really? I never even freaking thought of that! I'm gonna give that a try methinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I never even freaking thought of that! I'm gonna give that a try methinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard Gatorade ones are good to.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I just sold my r11s-rbz-atv combo. I liked the atvs but someone made me a
Conditional offer and it included them.

Guess I should've done this here.

Leaning towards titleist, but I like my wedges to match my irons.

I'm gonna use my superdeep, Vr TW irons, and my boccieri wedges for now.

Wow, kind of shocked you offed the ATVs.

Going new, or hunting through the AP line?

I've heard Gatorade ones are good to.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Works like a charm, use the 32oz bottle rings though.

I'm pondering a hybrid. I have never really used one. I know the standard hybrid shaft is longer than their iron equivalent. My question is: if you play your iron shafts longer than standard, should you play your hybrids the same length over standard?

I'm pondering a hybrid. I have never really used one. I know the standard hybrid shaft is longer than their iron equivalent. My question is: if you play your iron shafts longer than standard, should you play your hybrids the same length over standard?

Good question. :confused:

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Not necessarily. Many times you would play them at the same length. Here is an example, I fit my father for his set and he plays his irons at 1.5 over standard in his TaylorMade set. However he plays his hybrids (Pings) at standard length.

I'm pondering who the OEM sponsors are going to be for the next Morgan Cup.

I'm pondering who the OEM sponsors are going to be for the next Morgan Cup.

I would be too if I got in! Congrats Amigo!

I would be too if I got in! Congrats Amigo!

I wish I had known you were interested in the J40 wedges, I would have let you hit mine yesterday, they are awesome.

Good question. :confused:
Tapping till 12-21-2012

my bad.

Not necessarily. Many times you would play them at the same length. Here is an example, I fit my father for his set and he plays his irons at 1.5 over standard in his TaylorMade set. However he plays his hybrids (Pings) at standard length.

Thanks for the response. I'm just not sure which way to go with it. I might have hit a few more to figure it out.

I wish I had known you were interested in the J40 wedges, I would have let you hit mine yesterday, they are awesome.

Yeah If i would have known I was pondering them 3 days ago, I might have asked as well. haha. Just put them in my "pondering" loop.

I came into this thread about to ponder equipment, but then all I saw was XM23' avatar </ponder>

I came into this thread about to ponder equipment, but then all I saw was XM23' avatar </ponder>

Yeah sorry about that! gotta tone it down some eh?!

Pondering the M5 and my M3 hasn't even come hehe. I hit the burner 2.0 tp 5 wood well, but something about the Mashie makes me just want to go after it from every lie

Pondering how I'm gonna handle the next 12 hours-2 days without my C.Kua!!!! I hope it's done tomorrow morning.

Sorry old FT-i, the last 2 days have been fun but you're going back to my closet.

I wanna try it when you get it.

I play my irons longer and my hybrids/woods/driver normal.. At that point I'm upright enough that it doesn't bother me.

Just personal preference.

Maybe R9 TP B irons?

How would an X100 shaft feel if I added an inch..?
For you? Those are nice irons if you can get your hands on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back