The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can say it all day, but to fans, for some reason its an indication of a team's progress despite year after year records and play showing otherwise.

Quoting myself.

The Eagles are awesome

Signed Eagles Fan rooting for preseason :D

It's sad that season ticket holders have to pay full price for these games. What a scam.
It's amazing how the NFL continues to justify this practice after the Patriots pull stuff like this, but I am sure they will turn a blind eye and continue to look for ways to get more money out of the fans.

Start the QB Controversy in Philly :alien:

Foles looks good doesn't he?

Start the QB Controversy in Philly :alien:
It's already here. Not for the starter this year, but there is a big push for him to be #2 over Edwards/Kafka.

To think there use to be 6 preseason games not so long ago.

Foles looks good doesn't he?

He has issues, but so do all 3 of their QBs (gaping issues for some). He has a certain "something" that coaches love and its hard to explain in words. A while back someone asked a question about scouting intangibles and I spoke (wrote) about inside and outside of the box players in that respect and he is definitely an outside the box guy. Some would say its the only reason he gets drafted, but he will prove his worth in time I have a feeling. It wont be for a little while, but he has a future in the league.

This may work out well, if the Texans don't kill him in week 1....
"@MiamiDolphins Philbin has announced that Ryan Tannehill has been named the starting quarterback"

May God help us Dolphins fans get thru this season.

Thanks "Mr. Replacement"! All scoring plays are reviewed, no need to announce that to everyone!

GG just called me "magic" because I told her that I guaranteed Foles was going to throw a pick on that last pass. hehe

Kolber/Ditka regular season halftime or pre season only? Not that I want Berman back but Ditka adds nothing to any analysis.

GG just called me "magic" because I told her that I guaranteed Foles was going to throw a pick on that last pass. hehe
Play the lottery!!

Kolber/Ditka regular season halftime or pre season only? Not that I want Berman back but Ditka adds nothing to any analysis.

Wow, I completely disagree. I actually like listening to Ditka and find he adds certain things that only a classic coach could. Plus he scouted his own guys, so he talks in a certain way. I think that might be why some don't "get" him.

Wow, I completely disagree. I actually like listening to Ditka and find he adds certain things that only a classic coach could. Plus he scouted his own guys, so he talks in a certain way. I think that might be why some don't "get" him.
I can understand why people like him, he is just not my cup of tea!

Great line.
Chris Carter: "They got this AJ Green, who one day might end up the best WR in the game".
Mort: "When is Calvin Johnson retiring".
Chris Carter: "Okay, second best".

ha, that is a good line. Megatron is unstoppable. Quite the opposite of the Cowboys WR's where we have Austin who pulls so many hammies and groins that yesterday in practice he pulled my hamstring and Dez who gets hurt on his own saggy pants.

Lol, Megatron rules. Even I know enough about the NFL to know that.

I do agree that Green took some steps forward last year from when I saw him (only a few games). He has a ton of potential it seems.

Great line.
Chris Carter: "They got this AJ Green, who one day might end up the best WR in the game".
Mort: "When is Calvin Johnson retiring".
Chris Carter: "Okay, second best".
Oops! Forgot someone. Shocked CC didn't try to throw Randy Moss in there somehow!

I enjoy CC's take on most subject and the way he presents it. Good dude

ha, that is a good line. Megatron is unstoppable. Quite the opposite of the Cowboys WR's where we have Austin who pulls so many hammies and groins that yesterday in practice he pulled my hamstring and Dez who gets hurt on his own saggy pants.

Was it good for you?

Yeah, I much prefer Ditka to Berman....Berman is just....tired...his banter and stuff was funny the first hundred times I heard it....

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
In light of Jaguars owner Shad Khan's recent public remarks, Jacksonville's RB Maurice Jones-Drew is now open to being traded, per source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back