THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

TC are you a club fitter?

He knows shafts and is the THP Shaft Tester in all of our reviews on the home page. I think you will find that a few people there will be able to guide you in the right direction.

i am so jealous

I've found he, JB, and super tuna to be more informed on the subject than 99% of the "professionals" in my area.

I just need to get ST to move down here and I will be set with my club fitting needs!

It certainly is. I'll be sure to make myself available on the range if you have some shaft questions too.

be careful what you offer, I could pick your brain for hours if you let me. I have to find a set up for my 290 classic, the fubuki is just not cutting it.

Well our Kick off cook out has been moved to the better game the next weekend, so i am all in for playing Saturday and Sunday

Well our Kick off cook out has been moved to the better game the next weekend, so i am all in for playing Saturday and Sunday

Cool, glad you can play both days now!

formerly butters35

Hells yeah! This is great news!

I may have ice bags tied to my elbows (golfer's elbow) but I will be out there. Just going to be practicing on short game from now until the event to save my full swings for the event demoing and playing.

As far as a list of items I would like to demo anything from this list will do.

Any Bridgestone clubs, irons or woods - just don't get much chance around here to hit anything from Bridgestone.

Any of the Cleveland Classic 290/310 line shafted in anything other than the Stock C. Kua 43- Trying to find the right combo. Any of the Miyazaki Kusala (silver, white) line would be a plus.

Mizuno Irons - Any line really will be just happy to try them out as I have not hit any of the new Mizuno’s in 7 or 8 years.

I know this is pretty vague, and if I need to narrow down I will do so, but basically anything in these three groups would be new to me. So if you are bringing anything like I describe for others already then I am covered.

Do you have a LH Ping Anser Driver? Wouldn't mind getting the chance to mess around with it a little if you do.

That is great news golfdawg, I hope we get to tee it up together one of those days buddy.

Fantastic to hear! I swear it's HHJJ that there are only 2 weeks to wait, but a rant that it's 2 weeks to wait. lol

That is great news golfdawg, I hope we get to tee it up together one of those days buddy.

Yea without a doubt we will tee it up together and I will have the game recorded so when we head back to the house Saturday night we can watch it in no time at all.

Yea without a doubt we will tee it up together and I will have the game recorded so when we head back to the house Saturday night we can watch it in no time at all.

Go Dawgs! You guys hunker down in North Carolina and show them uns up there how to get er done :blob:

Go Dawgs! You guys hunker down in North Carolina and show them uns up there how to get er done :blob:

We speak English in NC OG!

Glad that dawgs can join us for both days! That's outstanding.

Man you're not from Northern Connecticut :act-up:..

OG speaks perfect Dawglish, and only a select few can interpret his exact meaning.

Let’s break it down

Go Dawgs! = From the years of Shakespeare “let slip the Dawgs of war”

You guys hunker down = A staunch line of defense and fortitude so resolute that the very horsemen of the apocalypse would wilt away in fear.

show them uns up there how to get er done = Demonstrate to those you encounter upon the field of battle the that you fight with courage, Honor, and absolute resolve with no remote chance of surrender.

This weekend is gonna be awesome!

Twenty something. Ask one-t, he's in charge.

I think you may be on to something. Now if these pesky couple days would kindly go on by pretty quick.

Twenty something. Ask one-t, he's in charge.

Since the Overton news, I have not seen him much. I am sure he will be back to himself and taking charge soon though.

I think so, already prepping for it

Have scheduled 4 practice sessions, one round this Saturday, two massages, and a trip to my chiropractor all aimed for that weekend since it will be my last golf hoorah for this year before putting up the clubs for the year.

Back