South Florida get-together?

Thanks, I hate that you had to miss it too. Everything good on your end at this point?

Me and Danny got another hotd vid done during the first round. I should get it up tomorrow.

Yeah man, everything is calm for the moment. The Mrs just needs to rest and quit trying to do everything!

Thanks guys. It had to have been pretty comical to watch. I ran up the hill to watch it roll in, then fist pumped because chipping in is awesome. At the top of the pump I realized I had just made my first eagle and let out a war cry-ish "EAGLE!!!". I had to look like a goon but damn't it felt good.

Yeah man, everything is calm for the moment. The Mrs just needs to rest and quit trying to do everything!

Women aren't good at that it seems. Glad it all worked out, we were a bit worried out there.

Had a great time with everyone. All I have to say is, "I wish I had Xaviers(sorry I don't know his forum name) swing. For only playing 7 months this dude just rocks the ball." Trout and Danny good times. Didn't get to talk to Wake and his father much except at lunch.

Still pissed my 9 iron split in half after cleanig sand off my feet after a fairway bunker shot.

Had a great time with everyone. All I have to say is, "I wish I had Xaviers(sorry I don't know his forum name) swing. For only playing 7 months this dude just rocks the ball." Trout and Danny good times. Didn't get to talk to Wake and his father much except at lunch.

Still pissed my 9 iron split in half after cleanig sand off my feet after a fairway bunker shot.

Yeah I hate I didn't get a chance to play with you and Xavier (xm23), from the little I saw of his swing, he puts some sweet action on the ball.

That was crazy. TMaG will take care of you on Monday though.

--
Tapatalk2

Yeah I hate I didn't get a chance to play with you and Xavier (xm23), from the little I saw of his swing, he puts some sweet action on the ball.

First hole Trout looks at me in the cart and says "This guy is full of sh$%. No way he has been playing 7 months and no way he is a 20 handicapper with a swing like that."

Thanks guys. It had to have been pretty comical to watch. I ran up the hill to watch it roll in, then fist pumped because chipping in is awesome. At the top of the pump I realized I had just made my first eagle and let out a war cry-ish "EAGLE!!!". I had to look like a goon but damn't it felt good.
I would have approved!

As usual, it was great to see those that we know and it was great to get a couple new THP'ers out there today. XM and Copenhagen it was really cool of you two to come hang out and play today, Cope you're ton of fun and I enjoyed sharing a cart with you, XM you're full of $&it about playing 7 mos! That swing is awful pretty and it was a blast playing with you today. SW, Wake, Wake's dad, I can't say enough about you guys. Great people, great lunchtime conversation, and fun to play golf with. See you guys soon.

The last few comments made me piss my pants, im laughing so hard! haha...WAKE you do know that EAGLE is partly owned by me for allowing you to play with that Q-star I left behind!! Well done sir! Awesome time out there today guys! it was cool meeting and playing with ya'll.

Yup 7months...scorecard says it all, haha, thank you very much! :banghead:

First hole Trout looks at me in the cart and says "This guy is full of sh$%. No way he has been playing 7 months and no way he is a 20 handicapper with a swing like that."

Dude i was 1 over for the 1st 3 holes this morning..i surprised myself. Well, you guys saw me through out the day and yes the HOTD video says it all!

Dude i was 1 over for the 1st 3 holes this morning..i surprised myself. Well, you guys saw me through out the day and yes the HOTD video says it all!

I was rooting for you in that video. You were occasionally blasting that 3w past everyone's drive all day long. It was impressive until you hit them a mile high in the air and even then it was still impressive how high you would hit them. I thought you were going to hit that Bald Eagle up there a couple of times. You work on controlling that swing and work on your short game and you are going to be a low handicapper in no time.

BTW... Nice profile pic.

Glad everybody had fun. Hopefully we get to see everybody at the Ultimate Weekend of Golf.

Glad everybody had fun. Hopefully we get to see everybody at the Ultimate Weekend of Golf.

We missed you at the get together, are you sick of SC yet?

JB is right, if you guys thought this was a good time (it was), the outing is like the get together on steroids. 50+ golfers having a great time like we did, for 3 days straight, you can't beat that.

Man this was such a blast, as it always is when you tee it up when a thp'er. Trout, Copenhagen, Xavier, and I just finished our second round. Three great dudes and I've got the worlds longest HOD video to upload tomorrow.

--
Tapatalk2

Where's the video? Looking forward to watching it.

Was too involved with the Golf that I forgot to take pics..but here is a few

P1120122.JPG

P1120123.JPG

P1120124.JPG

P1120125.JPG

hcopanhagenh and Trout Bum
P1120126.JPG

SW and myself with the PGA trophy

P1120128.JPG

P1120127.JPG

Thanks for posting those dude! Video will be up tomorrow.

The pictures were the Wanamaker trophy were too cool. I will get mine and danny's up as soon as possible, possibly not till Wed or Thursday.

This one is from this past Saturday, hole #1 on the Ryder Course. It features XM23, hcopenhagenh, the infamous Trout Bum, and myself. Put your feet up and get a cold drink, it's 11 minutes long.

What does mid to late October look like for those up for getting together again?

What does mid to late October look like for those up for getting together again?

Mid to late October is best. Preferably late October. I've got my sons 1st birthday n the beginning of the month

I could do the 13th or 27th.

What did you have in mind Danny? I have those weekends free. My birthday is on the 21st so I'll be playing some where that weekend. Why not play with friends

This one is from this past Saturday, hole #1 on the Ryder Course. It features XM23, hcopenhagenh, the infamous Trout Bum, and myself. Put your feet up and get a cold drink, it's 11 minutes long.

Don't see how this video got missed , but it's a good one, well done guys. Nice swing there XM23 !

What did you have in mind Danny? I have those weekends free. My birthday is on the 21st so I'll be playing some where that weekend. Why not play with friends

Nothing in particular really, nudging the ball to get it rolling. The course I PM'd you about intrigues me a lot, but price might be a killer so whatever is best for the group works for me. I'm just tossing out a few ideas, the Orlando area seems like a central location.

Back