Contest - THP & Cleveland #WinIt4Mom Giveaway

My mom likes golf so this would be perfect for her. Nicely done

Nice TD. Plus, Cleveland has asked that we end it on Thursday so they can make sure the set can be delivered on time for her day.

Nice TD. Plus, Cleveland has asked that we end it on Thursday so they can make sure the set can be delivered on time for her day.

That is a great thinking on their part. Cleveland, doing it right.

Awesome contest thanks to Cleveland Golf & THP!! I have tweeted and am hoping for a lucky draw!

thats awesome! Cleveland really stepping it up with a great idea and making it even better!

Hey guys! Still new to the forum but would love to be considered. I'd like to win this contest for my wife, as we met @ a golf course years ago! Me, Bartending in the clubhouse & her applying for a job running the beverage cart. Needless to say I couldn't hire her for personal reasons. Since then, she has begun to pick up the game seriously, rather than riding along solely for tanning purposes! @philipapowell

Time is running out to get in on this one!

Thank you Cleveland Golf and THP for this great contest. Good luck everyone.

An early bump for this. Today is the day folks.

Just a few more hours guys.

I'm in. This would be cool to win.

Can I get in on this contest? That would be a great Mothers Day gift for my wife as she is finally realizing that golf will be around this house for the rest of our lives!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am in. Cool contest. Thanks again THP and Cleveland Golf!

4 more hours!

I'm in. Thanks THP and Cleveland for having a contest for all of those wonderful Mom's out there!

~Rock

Got in just in time! Thanks for the opportunity!

Thanks for the opportunity. Would be a great gift for the wife.

15 more minutes.

I have an odd feeling someone is about to become really happy!

And the winner is

James_Vaughn

Congrats.

congratulations James_Vaughn. Hope your wife enjoys the golf with you and your family!

~Rock

Congrats James!

Congrats James_Vaughn!!! Awesome gift for your mom/wife

Congrats James!

Back