Contest - THP & Cleveland #WinIt4Mom Giveaway

congrats James!

Congrats James!!

Congrats James!

Congrats James.

Congrats Bud!!

This is awesome! THANK YOU THP and Cleveland Golf! Awesome! Here is the back and forth from my texts with my wife just now:
Me: Guess what!?!?!?!
Her: What??
Me: (Send her a pick of the set)
Her: You're gonna try and win that?
Me: No...I DID WIN THAT...For you!
Her: lol How? I don't like the bag and who said I wanted golf clubs for Mothers Day?! :wink:
Her: Seriously keep buying Powerball tickets with as much stuff as you've been winning
Me: I entered the drawing on the same website I'm on all the time, THP, with all my golfing buddies I've told you about
Her: You just enterd the drawing and that's it?
Me: Ya...pretty much, other than posting it on Twitter and telling them how much I wanted to get a set for you (Mom)
Her: Well thanks Babe....but your still going to get me the gift I was hinting at you to, right?

--------------------

Ha ha ha

Looking foward to seeing her finally tee it up with me...SOON hopefully!

James

Congrats James!

Congratulations James

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Congrats James.

You better get that other gift too.

Congrats

Congrats James, but really don't forget that other gift, she may be pissed

Congrats, JV! So she still wants a new lawnmower in addition to the clubs? :D

Congrats James, don't cave on the other gift I mean it is a full set of clubs what else could a gal want?

Congrats James!

Got the clubs from Cleveland Golf for the Mother's Day contest, very nice 7 piece set! Can't wait to get the wife out to the range to try them out! Thanks again Cleveland Golf and THP!

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368577976722.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368577976722.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 0
Nice dude, those should work great!

Got the clubs from Cleveland Golf for the Mother's Day contest, very nice 7 piece set! Can't wait to get the wife out to the range to try them out! Thanks again Cleveland Golf and THP!

That's great James!! Congrats again!

Congrats James!

Great Mothers Day gift! Nicely done, James. She get the gift she was asking for too?

Great Mothers Day gift! Nicely done, James. She get the gift she was asking for too?

Thanks...and yes, she did get the little ring she was "hinting" at me to get too.

Back