2013 THP Outing Villa Crawl Details

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
It's hard to believe but the 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day is finally here!! Well, it will be in just a few short days, so we wanted to take this time to announce the details of the villa crawl. Below you will see the order in which we will be visiting each person's villa. On Friday night at the THP Banquet Dinner I will get the official room numbers from each villa and I will post them here so everyone knows which room number to go to. I will also hand out a piece of paper to each person, and they will use that paper to write down their favorite villa and then I will collect the votes on Sunday morning before the round.

Since I am not playing golf on Sunday, I will take those votes and add them up and I will present the winners with their trophies by the time they have finished their rounds. If the winners are not in attendance on Sunday, then I will ship them their trophy.

How it works:
We will spend about 10 minutes in each villa where we will enjoy the food, drinks, and whatever else that villa decides to provide/create. After 10 or so minutes we will move to the next villa on the list, and once we have gone through all 14 villas then people are free to go back to whichever one they want. While you are at each villa you will be taking mental notes of what and how they did and at the end of the night you will write down on that piece of paper supplied at the THP dinner the night before your vote. As mentioned above, I will then collect all the votes on Sunday morning before everyone's round and I will have the scores added up by the time you all finish.

The winning villa will all receive this beautiful trophy:

attachment.php

7:30 - Villa # H1342
Dawgdaddy + 1
milehighgolfer
T0AD
V.man

7:40 - Villa #J1328
Golf4Life & Mrs. Golf4life
Ddec & Nerfny
arydolphin
BMWNola

7:50 - Villa #P7506
TheAnnihilator +1
mcook77 + 1
tadashi70
war eagle

8:00 - Villa # K1320
T2GRN & Mrs. T2GRN
cwbonner
Jconn
Jconn's Dad

8:10 - Villa #M1306
the_paulo +1
Howzat
One-T
Jskittle

8:20 - Villa #J1330
Yorkem +1
White Rhino
sighman
Bhilin

8:30 - Villa K1326
RoundersRob +1
Pirate95
pmoa
checkered

8:40 - Villa #I1334
Ole Gray + KellyBo
idrops
mward2002
flydigital

8:50 - Villa #Q7508
Jimneycricket
ATLGolfer
jcounsman
Erky

9:00 - Villa #L1308
Jersey Nate +1
CarstenBF
cpljohnst
rtparty

9:10 - Villa # F1333
Hammer84
bullfrog
BROCK
Biglee33

Last edited:
  • Admin
If your villa is not planning to participate and do anything for the villa crawl please send me a PM right away so I can remove you from this list.

Oh man. This was so much fun last year. Don't go banging on strangers' doors again!

As long as I dont have to give directions to our Villa, I'm good!

This is going to be so much fun, look forward to seeing what everyone has planned.

9:20 - whew, I'm going to need some no-doze.

(Only slightly joking)

Keeping this at the top. I suspect not all the villas will be participating, so PLEASE help us by sending a PM to GolferGal with info.

So excited for this!!

I'm super excited for the villa crawl! I can't wait to just kick it with a bunch of THP'ers.

You should get with Mrs. G4L and start planning huh?

I think there are more things for the villa crawl being packed than there is golf apparel.

This is going to be such a great event. Y'all are gonna have a awesome time.

My mouth is watering and I'm not even gonna be there.

You know I was referring to the 2014 villa crawl.. I am sure you two have had this one already figured out for months!

I will have to look at finances first. Between going to Texas and finally taking our honeymoon next year 2014 outing may not be in the cards for us.

Keeping this at the top. Please let us know if your villa is not planning on participating.

Another cool trophy, I can't wait to see the coverage from the crawl!!!

Clearly nobody wants to go against Mrs. golf4life. Knowing what I know, I don't blame them.

I heard the cookie, annihilator, tadashi, war eagle villa is planning to put up a fight on this one.

It will be a fun fight to have.

Back