Replacement shaft suggestions for a Ping G15 9* driver

schultzjl

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everyone! My name is Jack. I live in the mountains of Western North Carolina. I play about three times a week at Black Mountain Golf Club in Black Mountain, NC. I am about a 14 handicap. I just picked up a Ping G15 driver, 9 degrees of loft but with a ladies TFC 149 shaft. I am thinking of putting in an Aldila Serrano 60r shaft to replace the ladies shaft. Any comments or suggestions?

I recently reshafted my g15. What do ypu hace for swing apeed etc so we can geuss to flex. Also what is your nall flight like and what wpuld you like it to be.

Get fitted or you will either be wasting your money or not getting maximum performance.

My swing speed is somewhere between 75 and 85 I think. My ball flight is a high draw and I am fairly satisfied with that but I would like it to be a little lower. I have never been on an analyzer so I don't reall know the exact numbers. By the way, I am currently hitting a Diablo Octane 9.5* w/ a stock senior shaft.

Last edited:
Get fitted or you will either be wasting your money or not getting maximum performance.

Same here get fit to make sure flex and launch are correct

Back