Garmin Approach G6

mikka_germany

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi!

Had yesterday my first round with my Approach G6.
Still have to figure out how to "wear" it... Mine got the carabiner holder, not the belt clip like in the USA.
Just curious: how do You carry the gadget...? Just in the pocket? On a belt clip? Clipped to your bag...?

- mikka

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I walk, I use a Speedcart so I either put it in the cup-holder or storage deck. But when I can't take my cart right up to the ball, I just put my G6 in my back pocket. I prefer the back pocket, even though the G6 is a very small gps device, I'm more aware that it's there when in my front pocket. Less distracting for me in the back.

I attach my GPS to the golf cart. It will work whether it's an riding cart or a push cart. If I were walking, I would attach it to my belt.

I don't have a g6 (wish I did) but I keep mine in my back pocket as well

Mine attaches to the Clicgear using the GPS mount. If I didn't have a Clicgear I think I'd attach it to the bag with the carabiner clip.

This device is a small ponder for me. Not sure why

I keep mine in the cup holder if I'm riding and in my pocket if I'm walking.

I tend to walk a lot with a clicgear I use the universal mount to attach it to the push handle. When I ride I just keep it in my pocket. I recently bought the carabiner clip. No chance to try it out yet.

Back