sabig27

Reaction score
Handicap
Question for THP. What are peoples opinion for golf shoes for rainy,wet days. Im looking for moderate price shoe that will keep my feet dry. Thanks

Moved this over to Golf Style. You will find tons of reviews on just about every golf style out there from FootJoy and Nike to Puma and adidas and everything in between.

Nike Lunar Control gets my vote, this year's version or last year's version. They are my shoe of choice for all around comfort and performance.

Most modern shoes will have a waterproof warranty, so I think you can mostly shop with confidence there.

Nike Lunar Control gets my vote, this year's version or last year's version. They are my shoe of choice for all around comfort and performance.

i agree if you don't wanna spend a ton of cash these are a great option and last years models are pretty cheap right now.

As already mentioned, pretty much most of them these days will have some sort of waterproof guarantee

Like anything else, I think the best advice is to get out and try as many different pairs as you can to see which ones fit best and feel the most comfortable to you

Personally, I just picked up a pair of the Puma AMP Cell Fusions as they were the best fit for me, yet to try them on course but had a range session last night and they are comfortable but still supportive - although they might not fall in your budget, being twice as much as I was looking to spend (thank you to my other half who said she would put the rest of the money to them as an early birthday present)

I've found a bunch of great deals on shoes at budgetgolf.com. If they're waterproof the site will tell you how long the warranty lasts.

Great, thanks guys for the information.

I have a cheap pair of footjoy dryjoys that I wear for sloppy rounds

I love my foot joy dryjoy tours. I have never had wet feet and stepped in puddles up to the bottom of the laces. And they provide amazing traction!

Back