Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on his speech these days, I figured he still had a leprechaun in his mouth. Worst guy in all college football coverage. In his "review" of whether that was a TD or not he said it wasn't because they have not allowed a rushing TD this year. What in the blue hill does that have to do with the actual play?

After he picked ND to win TNC championship two years ago I mute the TV anytime he speaks.

Lou Holthhz isnt biased towards Notre Dame at all is he?

I'm not sure why ESPN keeps him around. You can't half understand him let alone make sense of his points.

It wasn't a touchdown because ND hasn't allowed one all year. Thanks Lou, insightful and bat shat crazy.

I'm not sure why ESPN keeps him around. You can't half understand him let alone make sense of his points.

It wasn't a touchdown because ND hasn't allowed one all year. Thanks Lou, insightful and bat shat crazy.

I'd rather keep him and get rid of Mark May

Follow @PretendLouHoltz

Tap Tap Taparoo

Based on his speech these days, I figured he still had a leprechaun in his mouth. Worst guy in all college football coverage. In his "review" of whether that was a TD or not he said it wasn't because they have not allowed a rushing TD this year. What in the blue hill does that have to do with the actual play?
He really is the worst College Football "analyst" if you can even call him that. If I was Mark May or Reece, I think I would ask for a reassignment.

I'd rather they both left. And take Herbstreit with them.

Now there is a plan I can get behind, good post JR.

That looked strong, maybe LSU has the evil genius figured out.

No way South Carolina wins this game if they keep getting dominated on the line by LSU on both sides of the ball.

Cordarrelle Patterson= ONE OF the most explosive playmakers in the NCAA.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

No way South Carolina wins this game if they keep getting dominated on the line by LSU on both sides of the ball.

They could pull it out, but their offense is awful again tonight.

Tennessee Defense= Lacking

They could pull it out, but their offense is awful again tonight.

JB, you have to be the most hard-core efficient guy that I know to keep THP running on all cylinders and still have time to watch some college football during the weekend.

JB, you have to be the most hard-core efficient guy that I know to keep THP running on all cylinders and still have time to watch some college football during the weekend.

I work hard at multitasking.
My previous "work", makes it almost impossible to not still watch other sports and look at talent.

Looks like defense and special teams are going to try to carry South Carolina to the victory. Great return by Sanders, but sadly nullified by the penalty.

I'm sorry but if a guy does that every week, why kick it to him?

Tennessee Defense= Lacking

That's an understatement. No pressure is resulting in Russell picking us apart.

Too funny "miller doesn't have a rushing td today" says the announcer

Boom 67 yard td run

That's an understatement. No pressure is resulting in Russell picking us apart.

I hated the 3-4 before they even started running it.

I just threw everything within my reach. This is torture. I wish I hadn't been a fan since I was born so I could find a new team.

Lol at the LSU defensive backs knocking each other down.

Almost a huge play.

I just threw everything within my reach. This is torture. I wish I hadn't been a fan since I was born so I could find a new team.
Dude, I feel ya, except it goes deeper for me. Watching Auburn be 1-5 without being competitive has been burtal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back