The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so good dude...I don't know if you can buy them individually...she got one of those halloween packs

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

REALLY FRICKIN GOOD! The White chocolate ones from Hershey Park are pretty darn good too!

Its so good dude...I don't know if you can buy them individually...she got one of those halloween packs

Im cool with that. My wife's favorite holiday is Halloween, and always loads up on the good stuff. Probably wont this year because she is dying to get back to working out after the kid being born. That means I have to start eating better too...damnit.

You should all do yourselves a favor and try the orange halloween kit kat bar. For once my wifes sweet habit is good

What is the difference? Is it some type of orange flavored chocolate?

I started my new sales position with a new company today.
I did a bunch of paper work & went over a bunch of customer/sales spreadsheets but my head is still swimming from a bit of information overload. Their expectations are crazy low, their organization is severely lacking but we have a plan to turn it around & make it a true flagship for the other 11 branch offices.

Tapatalking like a boss

Im cool with that. My wife's favorite holiday is Halloween, and always loads up on the good stuff. Probably wont this year because she is dying to get back to working out after the kid being born. That means I have to start eating better too...damnit.
you try those dude?
What is the difference? Is it some type of orange flavored chocolate?
I think its just white chocolate...but colored...haha

What is this? Orange KitKats!

Happiness is when you can start using an old belt that was previously too small.

Woke up this morning to see this. If this doesnt make me happy nothing will. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346932862157053.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346932862.157053.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346932862.157053.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I just found out I get to play Inverness next weds Sept 12th for free. Yippee!!!!!!

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

I'm pumped I'm going to be coming to the THP tour stop in Acworth on September 29th. That also happens to be my birthday. Happy birthday to me.

Maybe I can get the guy I'm playing Inverness with to shoot a Hotd. I will try.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Got to leave work early to go play golf at a decently nice course, most likely for free. Nice surprise. My boss backed out, so he offered me the spot. On my way to the course now.

Got to leave work early to go play golf at a decently nice course, most likely for free. Nice surprise. My boss backed out, so he offered me the spot. On my way to the course now.

Saweet free golf is a great way to spend your day. Have fun

Saweet free golf is a great way to spend your day. Have fun

Thanks. I'm playing with an assistant pro and two scratch golfers, so it will be a blast. We're playing a little two man best ball, so I gotta step my game up.

Love 2man best ball, especially when it's free!

The little dude is sitting in his baby chair here next to the couch, hanging out watching football with me. Well, he's actually asleep, but it's still pretty awesome.

The little dude is sitting in his baby chair here next to the couch, hanging out watching football with me. Well, he's actually asleep, but it's still pretty awesome.

Awesome, starting him on the football & golf at just a few days old!!

Nice job starting early!

Awesome, starting him on the football & golf at just a few days old!!
I need a little Albatross Club hat for him. Mine was too big on him. Hah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back