Holed out a chutt from 45 feet today, was about a foot or so in the rough when I did it

Almost made me forget about being bitten by a snake on the first hole

I have a feeling I will be spending an hour+ catching up on this entire thread. It's like homework.

Holed out a chutt from 45 feet today, was about a foot or so in the rough when I did it

Almost made me forget about being bitten by a snake on the first hole

:clapp:well done Mr. President. You need to film your chutts so you can share the epicness of sinking a chutt. And way to go proving with scientific certainty that a snake bite does not effect ones chutting stoke.

maybe not by the hour.. More like by the page. Enjoying every minute though haha!

Haha yeah. I am the opposite, your hatred along with others is driving me to love chutting more and more. Its all I can think about now!

Tad- nice video man! That should settle the debate right there... #TeamNoChutt!

Deano- didn't happen unless its on video...especially if it was a chutt.

JN- that's a crazy video and a extremely large putter...figures Bubba would be #TeamChutt. Man has never had a lesson and can play with the best in the world. He can do what he likes.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Ok....just got caught up from full day at work. I am a proud member of #teamchutt!!! Now do I wish that I could chip/pitch?? Sure I do but for my game right now.....I chutt!!!

There will be a chutters anonymous meeting this Thursday, behind the woodshed :alien:

I just remembered I chutted (barely) on the first hole

So 1 for 1 on chutt and 1 putt

And 1 for 1 on chutt and a 0 putt

Take ur wedges and shove em

I just remembered I chutted (barely) on the first hole

So 1 for 1 on chutt and 1 putt

And 1 for 1 on chutt and a 0 putt

Take ur wedges and shove em

Thanks for all that you do for chutting Mr. President....

I have a feeling I will be spending an hour+ catching up on this entire thread. It's like homework.

You'd have more fun breaking down the pythagorean theorem.

If a member of chutt nation gets in the MC will they forfeit their wedges?

If a member of chutt nation gets in the MC will they forfeit their wedges?

you gotta have wedges for longer shots bro....I am a chutter...but I never chutt from more that a foot or two off the green.

The fact that this thread has gotten to 32 pages makes me smile.

Makes me want to accidentally delete it.

Haha, I just went to make it a sticky and accidentally deleted it. Oops!!

No chutting for me today. Saving it for the bunkers. :)

Haha, I just went to make it a sticky and accidentally deleted it. Oops!!

No chutting for me today. Saving it for the bunkers. :)
Wouldn't that be buntting and require its own thread? Thats a totally different shot than chutting.

Back