Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome stuff Chunky. Great day.

chunky what color TW13s?

You must have given the wife a good birthday or else she is going to kill you

In about a month, the latter.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

chunky what color TW13s?

They only had the Blacks in my size. Just wanted to try them on but Damn were they comfortable. Now I want a pair of the whites. If she is going to be mad anyway.....

They only had the Blacks in my size. Just wanted to try them on but Damn were they comfortable. Now I want a pair of the whites. If she is going to be mad anyway.....

i almost bought both sets but i figured id get a pair this year and see if they made them better next year and grab a pair then or get another pair cheaper. i think you'll like them

I bought a small air compressor. You all know why. :thumb:

Kohls has a good sale going, with an extra 20% off coupon. Picked up three pairs of Haggar Cool 18 pants and Chaps shorts

I bought a dozev V2!

Just returned from a 400+ mile drive for some golf savings @ Golf Town's Warehouse Sale in Vaughan, ON, just north of Toronto. Picked a Callaway X Forged Wedge 56* for $35, FootJoy FJ Superlite shoes for $50, a nice purple Gordon Cooper Golf shirt for $5 and a spare FJ WeatherSof glove for $10. Probably lost the savings on fuel, but my wife just loved our little trip.

Mashie 3+ and 5 FW from the deal on budgetgolf

Hey I picked up an old set of top flight tour irons the other day for $50, was just wondering if anyone has hit them from back in the day? Came out around 96/97 I believe. Also they have dg r300's in them and was wondering they would still be good after 15 years?

I bought a small air compressor. You all know why. :thumb:

Haha I also bought an air compressor. Also went ahead and got the pure gun/grip combo from RBG. Seemed like I was getting a free gun with the grip purchase at its price.

RIP Alpha shaft for my Razr Fit.

Just returned home from Phoenix and opened box sent by forum member Hitman and there was the PING i20 20* hybrid I purchased from him. Want to give a shout out for an easy and timely transaction and the club was well packaged to prevent any damage which I appreciated.

I raced to the store and also picked up my i20 23* hybrid ordered about a week ago. I am eager to game them tomorrow if I can get out.

TapAhoy!

62d71ce1-821b-83ce.jpg

So much comfort
tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Just bought a Callaway Razr Fit 9.5 Driver today, also got a free round of golf for buying it at my local golf shop.

Just returned home from Phoenix and opened box sent by forum member Hitman and there was the PING i20 20* hybrid I purchased from him. Want to give a shout out for an easy and timely transaction and the club was well packaged to prevent any damage which I appreciated.

I raced to the store and also picked up my i20 23* hybrid ordered about a week ago. I am eager to game them tomorrow if I can get out.

TapAhoy!

Nice! So when you are done tinkering with your old stuff just send it my way and will be willingly returned to you at the outing!

I bought some new grips. Now to find a place to put them on...

Hit the dicks clearance rack today and picked up two UA shirts, white adidas street shoes, a nike pullover and a new ball marker.

All for less than 150$.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back