Chaz Schilens

TEs
Jermichael Finley
Dustin Keller

K
Rod Bironas

Defense/ST
Eagles

I am pretty happy with my draft but you never can tell.

wow yorkem has a good team. i kinda feel the same way with my team i feel good about it. i def gambled a little more than i normally would but it may pay off.

wow yorkem has a good team. i kinda feel the same way with my team i feel good about it. i def gambled a little more than i normally would but it may pay off.

I am hoping I can give GG a run for her money. Haha

Went back and looked at all your teams....so who do you guys think will be the other person in the championship game besides GG? Im thinking Nerfny.

who said anyone thinks GG is gonna be in the championship? lol

Actually, i like your squad a lot too Buck...i think D-jack has a bounce back year, and i like seeing Dwyer on your bench. I feel like he could end up getting a lot of touches this year.

Actually, i like your squad a lot too Buck...i think D-jack has a bounce back year, and i like seeing Dwyer on your bench. I feel like he could end up getting a lot of touches this year.

lol yeah i just messing. theres actually a bunch of good teams in our league i think its gonna be a dog fight of a year in our league. i'm excited about the challenge.

lol yeah i just messing. theres actually a bunch of good teams in our league i think its gonna be a dog fight of a year in our league. i'm excited about the challenge.

yea im pretty stoked about our league too. I think in the end, there are going to be a lot of teams in the mix for a playoff spot. Hopefully im one of them!

yeah I don't like my team at all. But hey it'll be a fun season oh well.

The autopick giveth, and the autopick taketh.

The autopick giveth, and the autopick taketh.

I just never felt comfortable the whole night with who was going where and such and it showed in my picks. Ugh.

looks like we got each other the first week. i hope im not the first victim of TheAuto1

Yorkie: I like your team. I think Freeman was a great grab and I was also eyeing Crabtree but just never pulled the trigger.

Yorkie: I like your team. I think Freeman was a great grab and I was also eyeing Crabtree but just never pulled the trigger.

I don't mind getting Freeman as my backup, just wasn't trying to take him when I did. I think Crabtree will do well this year. You had a really good draft. Brady, Richardson, Bryant, Brown, Gonzalez, and the niners D will make you tough week to week.

Im still amazed that Roddy White went in the first round, pick #11.

It was a strange draft if you ask me. I couldn't keep up with the app I was using because guys were being drafted that were not in the top 100 players left on by draft board.

Yeah that was a leap, I do think he has a good year though.

It was a strange draft if you ask me. I couldn't keep up with the app I was using because guys were being drafted that were not in the top 100 players left on by draft board.
Same here, dude. I was going to the bottom of my lists to mark people off, it was throwing me all over the place.

Yeah that was a leap, I do think he has a good year though.
I dont see it, im sure it will be decent, but I think Jones takes away a lot of his catches, especially in the red zone.

I bet you bought a Marc Ingram jersey today, didnt you?

I dont see it, im sure it will be decent, but I think Jones takes away a lot of his catches, especially in the red zone.

I bet you bought a Marc Ingram jersey today, didnt you?

You betcha dude. I still feel guilty about that pick. But I had to go RB there, and there was no one on the board that I wanted. My draft sucked. 16 is a long time to wait for your first pick, and 31 picks is a long time to wait in between.

I had Ingram last year and he was not good. They just score on so many long pass plays so there are almost no goal line chances, and when there are Brees still throws. Maybe he will be better this year. Good luck to you.

I had Ingram last year and he was not good. They just score on so many long pass plays so there are almost no goal line chances, and when there are Brees still throws. Maybe he will be better this year. Good luck to you.

I am hoping he plays a bigger role as Sproles continues to age. I was desperate at that point tbh.

I am hoping he plays a bigger role as Sproles continues to age. I was desperate at that point tbh.

I hear you. That's exactly why I had him last year.

Back