2012 The Barclay's (SPOILERS)

That 18th green is some kind of fast. Could be back to back 3 jacks.

These spectators are the worst I have heard all year. Effin idiots.

The heckling today has gone a little overboard.

Nice finish & round by Sergio. Would love to see him win tomorrow.

It's New York dude.

True, but it's a golf tournament not a football game.

Apparently any class or manners is uncommon when it comes to being a spectator.

I was hoping Padraig would be able to hold on, just not to be.

The heckling today has gone a little overboard.

It's almost like the crowd feels an obligation to be a bunch of idiots. They can't even come up with original material.

Forgive my laziness, when was the last time somebody won back to back on pga tour?

It's almost like the crowd feels an obligation to be a bunch of idiots. They can't even come up with original material.
I think part of it is how much the crowd was played up the last time the PGA was there. I really think I need to watch it on mute just to enjoy the golf!

Forgive my laziness, when was the last time somebody won back to back on pga tour?

Mark Wilson last year? Not sure, but he won two early, and I want to say in a row.

Kevin

Mark Wilson last year? Not sure, but he won two early, and I want to say in a row.

Kevin
Maybe in a row for him, but not 2 weeks in a row. Won the Sony Open and the Waste Management Open but 2 tournaments in between.

I think you have to go back 4 years to the last time Tiger did it.

Looks like Tiger in 2009 at the Buick and WGC Bridgestone Invitational

Maybe in a row for him, but not 2 weeks in a row. Won the Sony Open and the Waste Management Open but 2 tournaments in between.

Makes sense.

Kevin

I can't believe Tigger 3 jacked 4 times today after not doing it in his first 38 holes. Lol.

I can't believe Tigger 3 jacked 4 times today after not doing it in his first 38 holes. Lol.

I'm not going to defend a pro 3 putting it that much but the only thing I can think of is the humid conditions got to these greens and he lost the feel on them. Otherwise it's still pretty bad.

I saw that there were 13 three putts on the 18th green alone today. All the pros were struggling with distance control on long putts today.

I'm not going to defend a pro 3 putting it that much but the only thing I can think of is the humid conditions got to these greens and he lost the feel on them. Otherwise it's still pretty bad.

Yeah I get that he had trouble with the speed. Everyone has bad days. But man, it's sort of funny to see the pros do things that we do!

Yeah I get that he had trouble with the speed. Everyone has bad days. But man, it's sort of funny to see the pros do things that we do!
According to the "How often do you 3-putt" thread, not many here ever 3 jack.

That's weird. I usually 3 putt once or twice per 18 holes. A bad day can lead to 4 or 5 or more.

I know I do it but my memory must be faulty because I just can't remember any of them! LOL!

I think that phil has a chance. even if Rory may surprise us again.

Something's different about Sergio these last couple weeks, he's really playing some solid golf.

Back