What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very weird 9. 46 with 4pars, 2 triples, 2doubles, and a bogey on a par 5 with a penalty stroke and a first putt that went off the green. Didn't feel i hit the ball poorly at all...just was a struggle.

44/43
33 putts

Not my best performance, but I'll take it. A few stupid mistakes were made, but that's nothing new. Doubled the last hole like an idiot.

Last edited:
This was yesterday.

For the first time ever, and also a new personal best, I BROKE PAR!

70.jpg

So excited!

26 total putts
57% fairways
55.6% Girs
up and down 7/9 times (key stat saving par!)

I left 2-3 short putts out there and wasn't able to convert 1 up and down so I know this round could have been ever better.

My goal is to be a real scratch soon (currently 5.4 after 3.5 yrs of playing!)

Anyways, hoping this keeps up. Now I'm off to go practice...
Congrats , I got some extra putts if ya' need em' Very nice !

Today was the first round of the club championship and my summer funk continues. I didn't play good but did play BAD on two holes a double and triple bogie on the back (gotta stay out of that rough). Mine is the highest handicap in the third flight and that's where I stand after day one, tied for last in the flight with an 82 (38, 44) Those two holes are birdie holes if I stay out of the rough.

My average score does that every summer, starts going up July through August then goes back down a little in September. Anyone else notice anything in their game like that?

Ouch on those 2 holes Don, you would have been right there if they had only been pars. I actually begin to slide in scoring in late October and early November. Probably 4 strokes worse in the winter than the summer. Good luck tomorrow buddy.

76 (+6) today. 38/38
back to normal finally...found a great swing today and hopefully it'll stick for the rest of the season.
still struggling with the flatstick tho....

76 (+6) today. 38/38
back to normal finally...found a great swing today and hopefully it'll stick for the rest of the season.

Nice shooting, especially with a struggling putter.

76 (+6) today. 38/38

Nice shooting, especially with a struggling putter.

Yes, that is very nice shooting.

47 / 47 - 94 at Chehalem Glenn, which is a tough course (slope of 137 from the whites).

Ball striking was really weird. I was mostly hitting it straight but I was not striking the ball well at all, couldn't compress a ball with an iron to safe my life and my drives were way shorter than usual. On the flip side, the short game practice really started paying dividends. 4 one putts, the best I've done in a long while and a couple of chips/pitches to less than a foot.

Good round Ty, maybe the SeeMore thread should be your home for a minute :act-up:
76 (+6) today. 38/38

Tyno, great round dude. I second what Freddie said above buddy! LOL

Great round TyNo. I hope I don't have to match up against you next July as your sandbaggan axx is likely to have a +1 HC by then.

+2 74 First round with the new sticks was awesome! Thanks again Cookie!

Good round Ty, maybe the SeeMore thread should be your home for a minute :act-up:

Thanks guys. Everything synced but the putter today...man I love my NC though.

Not too shabby. Nice round with the new sticks.

Nice shootin' tall man. If you don't mind my asking, what was your exact carry distance with each club?

Kevin

Love it man, happy to hear they are being put to great use!

I had one of those WTF days!!! I played the first 3 holes +3 which is normal for me....after that, I looked like I had never been on a course. I have never taken a 10 on a hole until today. I couldn't get off of the tee and then when I did, I had a bad case of the shanks!! I am glad I only played 9 holes today!!! However when I got home, my THP Albatross Club hat was here!!!

Front 9 42 back 9 the wheels on the bus come off
55 =97
But it was a great day for golf.

great round Jrod.... glad the new sticks are working out for you.

Shot a 42/42 84 at White Oaks CC, the first time I've played that course. From the whites it's 6113 yds, 68.8/115. I was on and off with every club in the bag today. 7/14 FIR, 8/18 GIR. Good thing about this round is that it lowers my handicap to under 16 (15.8).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back