Matrix Radix Hybrid Shaft

My club builder has been out sick for the past two days and so it isn't ready yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he's back tomorrow and it's done before the weekend. I have a round on Saturday with Dr. Teeth & bahester and I would love to have it before then. On the plus side, I just remembered today to request a white ferrule. That would have sucked to have an all white club except for the ferrule. The asst club builder said he thought they stashed some white ones for these special cases. The normal club builder is really good at boring and turning ferrules to make them work so I really hope he puts a white one on. Pics/vid coming in 24 hours, I hope. :D

Hit with a high fade via Tapatalk 2

Wow OG and Shark Hat that is one great looking shaft!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I got out for the first time with the new shaft installed in my RBZ 22* on Saturday. First off, this is a HEAVY shaft (95 grams raw). I really wasn't prepared for that and frankly it is heavier that I prefer. You really have to "get after it" to get the shaft to load correctly. I hit a few good shots with it, a couple of blocls to the right and a couple of hooks. I am excited to continue to work with it and I will update you with the continued results. I will also try to get some pics of the finished product tonight.

I got out for the first time with the new shaft installed in my RBZ 22* on Saturday. First off, this is a HEAVY shaft (95 grams raw). I really wasn't prepared for that and frankly it is heavier that I prefer. You really have to "get after it" to get the shaft to load correctly. I hit a few good shots with it, a couple of blocls to the right and a couple of hooks. I am excited to continue to work with it and I will update you with the continued results. I will also try to get some pics of the finished product tonight.

Bring on the pictures!!!

Sounds like you had misses across the board, do you notice it wanting to go one way over the other?

Anyway you could describe "get after it"? Do you feel like you have to overswing?

Cant wait for pictures of the white beauty

Bring on the pictures!!!

Sounds like you had misses across the board, do you notice it wanting to go one way over the other?

Anyway you could describe "get after it"? Do you feel like you have to overswing?

I didn't see a tendancy to go right or left in perticular. When I say "get after it" I mean I had to work to create lag and club head speed or else I saw an accuracy miss and loss in distance. You can't get away with a lazy arm-only swing.

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

I didn't see a tendancy to go right or left in perticular. When I say "get after it" I mean I had to work to create lag and club head speed or else I saw an accuracy miss and loss in distance. You can't get away with a lazy arm-only swing.

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

That makes a lot of sense, I understand that, the lazy arm-only swing is my specialty!!!

Dudes...this shaft is freaking STUNNING in person. When he showed it too me on the range all I could say was "damn".

Finally got a pic of the finished product. I love this combo.
39ab0b86.jpg

That looks awesome. Blindingly white. Wow.

Oregon, that looks gorgeous dude. Logo up on that one looks SICK!

Holy sweetness!!! That is a perfect combo great work

Holy Ghosted, that is awesome, the white's really go well together!

That looks awesome Oregon!

John Deere Tap'n

Yeah, that's pretty dang attractive. I like an all white or all black club. Well done.

After getting in more rounds with this bad boy I am really loving it. The dispersion has really tightened up and i'm getting distances I have never seen before. This is on the verge of knocking my 3w out of the bag. I really feel like I can control the trajectory too, but it primarily has a strong penetrating flight.

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

Just wanted to give a quick update on this. At first I was terrified that the weight of this shaft was too much and I couldn't play it. Now after playing about 10 rounds with it I LOVE IT! I am more consistent with this club now than anything else in the bag. A good swing almost always results in a beautiful draw with about 185-190yds of carry (that's long for me). Off the tee I can get a high flight to land soft on greens and from the FW I usually gey a mid launch with a very penetrating ball flight. In fact the penetrating flight is one of the best things about this club for me. Even in decent wind I can take direct aim and not worry about the wind affecting it very much, (something I don't usually see with other hybrids). If you get a chance I strongly encourage everyone to demo this shaft. The retail price point I have seen on this is very reasonable too.

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

Nice update OG! I really enjoy the looks of this thing and I am going to give it a look in Dallas next time I am home hopefully

I think the retail version is a beautiful blue which would go well with any club.

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

It's been about 2 months with this new shaft and I am loving it more and more each time I hit it. I am still seeing a strong penetrating flight and more distance that ever with a hybrid. Has anyone got a chance to demo one of these? You should.

Back