THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think BWW is perfect as well, fun times will be had.

Hawk, where are the durn pairings? Good lord, that fake set you put out just wont cut it.
And BWs is perfect for us. Not too expensive, decent wings and perfect for a group setting.

I'm all about Wild Wings.

I was thinking of reserving 35 single tee times instead. Forget playing with you losers!

BWW should work. Nothing really Iowa about it, which isn't necessarily bad. They said the Assistant Manager was even going to personally call me. That's how we roll at THP.

Perfect for us. Saturday evening is planned. Saturday day is planned. Sunday morning is planned. No we just need to get there.

Perfect for us. Saturday evening is planned. Saturday day is planned. Sunday morning is planned. No we just need to get there.

The stretch from east OH and on is going to be brutal. I know you guys have the GPS, but there are ways to avoid the mess south of Chicago that I can help you out with if you need it.

Hawk, where are the durn pairings? Good lord, that fake set you put out just wont cut it.
And BWs is perfect for us. Not too expensive, decent wings and perfect for a group setting.

I can understand your anger looking at the people you are with on Sunday, Jake has been hostile all through this and Texashacker.. well you know (LOL). Cant really say anything bad about Hawk. You are more than welcome to get in with Duey, TBT and myself on Sunday.

The Tour Van is going to be driving right through my town. Do I get a prize if hang out on the highway and snap a picture?

IOWA!!!!!!

The more I think about it, the antsier I get.

The Tour Van is going to be driving right through my town. Do I get a prize if hang out on the highway and snap a picture?

Sure do. Has to be while on the road, but absolutely.

The black hills are legit boys. Home turf right there.

Iowa is not hulking but there is rolling terrain in the Des Moines area. I was surprised at how much change there was at Beaver Creek

Saturday morning is going to be fast paced with only two hours to meet and greet, demo a ton of clubs and have the contests for me to win a new SeeMore putter. Oh, do we get to check out the tour van as well? I'm not kidding, this whole thing needs to last a week.

By the way JB, just whistle if you need anyone there early to help set up, carry, all of that.

I'm not sure we'll do the contest before the round. I'm trying to think of something for it right now actually.

I'm not sure we'll do the contest before the round. I'm trying to think of something for it right now actually.

Shortest drive while coming out of your shoes??? hehe

Shortest drive while coming out of your shoes??? hehe

Have GG drive the tour van up and down the road and see who can hit it from the driving range?? JMan of course can not compete in this contest

Have GG drive the tour van up and down the road and see who can hit it from the driving range?? JMan of course can not compete in this contest

Heck no, we might bust that fancy tv!

That is why we have to figure out how to get TBT's credit card...LOL

pffft....wouldn't do you much good, I am a lowly public servant..no big bucks here.

I was thinking of reserving 35 single tee times instead. Forget playing with you losers!

BWW should work. Nothing really Iowa about it, which isn't necessarily bad. They said the Assistant Manager was even going to personally call me. That's how we roll at THP.

WOW, the ASSISTANT MANAGER....Hawk you are big pimping buddy!

IOWA!!!!!!

The more I think about it, the antsier I get.

Me, too buddy! Plus we get the full road trip experience before hand!

Saturday morning is going to be fast paced with only two hours to meet and greet, demo a ton of clubs and have the contests for me to win a new SeeMore putter. Oh, do we get to check out the tour van as well? I'm not kidding, this whole thing needs to last a week.

By the way JB, just whistle if you need anyone there early to help set up, carry, all of that.

Back away from the putter Duey, that baby is coming back to Texas with me!

Longest putt made with Metal X #7...and nope you can't borrow mine...LOL

We have to figure out a way to handicap TBT and bulldog in this contest.

We have to figure out a way to handicap TBT and bulldog in this contest.

I have a handicap...half a thumb and I'm fat...what other handicap do I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back