Forum Testing Signup - PING Anser Driver

Come to pappa...

Just wanted to again say the testers have been chosen and will be announced later today. :act-up:

Just wanted to again say the testers have been chosen and will be announced later today. :act-up:

how many doritos tacos will it take hehe

Kmac has graduated from the JB school of teasing

Darnit, I was going to sign up twice

Kmac has graduated from the JB school of teasing

He is not quite there yet...but he is learning

JB would have just said..."I hear there may be an announcement soon"...and then watched everybody scurry around..LOL

So what do I do with this PM in my inbox?.........lol

I love when everyone gets excited about testing.

I have to say this is the most excited I've seen people for a round of testing for quite some time. It says a lot I think about what a lot of people think about PING right now

I can't wait to read the reviews

I have to say this is the most excited I've seen people for a round of testing for quite some time. It says a lot I think about what a lot of people think about PING right now

I think the success of the I20 line has alot to do with that. Which is a very good thing.

It's the afternoon...EST.

I just love the looks of this Driver....it screams to be hit HARD!

I think this is going to be a great testing. Ping going adjustable. It is a new avenue for them.

1. What driver do you currently play? Bridgestone J40
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Stiff
3. Were you fit for your current driver? No
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? yes

I am kidding

You did it too soon dude, you need to wait like 6 months and sign up.

Back