THP Fantasy Football - Week 1 Thread

Jonathan Stewart, Mark Ingram, Bernard Scott, Brandon Jacobs, Lamar Miller

Jonathan Stewart, Mark Ingram, Bernard Scott, Brandon Jacobs, Lamar Miller

At least you have depth. Probably wont put up huge numbers but will at least get you some points.

In a 16 team'er, he might prove to be wicked trade bait soon.

That is my hope. Eli likes him which helps his chances.

At least you have depth. Probably wont put up huge numbers but will at least get you some points.

It will get better after week 1, 3 of those guys are listed as Q, that hurts.

I am going to start a guy who is projected to get 1.5 points.... ouch.

In a 16 team'er, he might prove to be wicked trade bait soon.

I am trying to use him as that right now as well. Have Fred Jackson and shady and d Wilson on the bench and Ryan Williams on the bench. Trying to get good out of Wilson and bank on Williams. The guy I am trying to trade with had Ben tate as his rb2 so hopefully he sees the potential value I am giving him being a .5ppr league as well

How about this Trio, Foster, Turner, Benson. Feel the wrath of my rushing attack William Zabka A**hole Academy!!!!!!

How about this Trio, Foster, Turner, Benson. Feel the wrath of my rushing attack William Zabka A**hole Academy!!!!!!

Turner is going to lose carries this year to Rodgers and Snelling. Benseon is an unknown this year. I hope he does well.

Turner is fat and slow. Welcome to the Jacquizz regime. The Falcons and their new OC want to play uptempo and move the ball.

Turner is fat and slow. Welcome to the Jacquizz regime. The Falcons and their new OC want to play uptempo and move the ball.

I am a lifelong Falcons fan just to put that out there. I was stunned that they hired Koetter from Jax where they were just a terrible offense but I like what he has done so far. With that said, they always say they are going to utilize the speed guy with screen passes and sweeps and never do. They said this when Jerious Norwood was with the team and it never happened. I really hope they throw the ball deep once in a while this year, especially because I have Julio Jones in both of my FF leagues.

Jacquizz is the real deal...my ex GF's son played against him in high school....dude had one game with over 300 rushing yards and 6 TD's

Heading off to my other leagues draft here in 20-30 minutes. Amazing how much easier 12 man drafts are than the 16's we did here.

Back on the THP front, ready to melt the Buttery Goalie Dave this weekend. Love my starters, would like more depth, but then again wouldn't we all.

A-m-e-n-d-o-l-a

Aretha Franklin's new way to spell R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Sleeper of the Year. ESPN is giving him no respect. 8fpts projected. Only 3% of owners starting him. Only 19% own him. Who else is Bradford going to throw to?

Heading off to my other leagues draft here in 20-30 minutes. Amazing how much easier 12 man drafts are than the 16's we did here.

Back on the THP front, ready to melt the Buttery Goalie Dave this weekend. Love my starters, would like more depth, but then again wouldn't we all.

Buttery Goalie Dave FTW!

MJD and Peterson lurking scare me, but I am rolling with Jennings and Gerhardt as starters with AP riding the pine. ESPN has me losing 120-119 this week.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

A-m-e-n-d-o-l-a

Sleeper of the Year. ESPN is giving him no respect. 8fpts projected. Only 3% of owners starting him. Only 19% own him. Who else is Bradford going to throw to?

how about the #1 WR on the team?

A-m-e-n-d-o-l-a

Brian Quick

TC gave me some advice for 16 team leagues this weekend. I hope it pays off since I'm pretty new to this.

Did he use the word luck 20ish times :alien:

TC gave me some advice for 16 team leagues this weekend. I hope it pays off since I'm pretty new to this.

Now that's just cheating, I will say that projections on ESPN are quite a joke!

Does anyone know if insider status get's you anything within the fantasy football dashboard? I know there was a tab for the draft, but haven't found anything useful once the league is up and running.

That's awesome. He's like a big lefty mentor for you.

Back