The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife just got her employment packet from the state of NJ. I currently pay $313 every 2 weeks for insurance. With the state job it will be $97 every 2 weeks. That is so amazing its not even funny. I am happy happy. This all equals more golf for me.

Tap Tap Taparoo

My wife just got her employment packet from the state of NJ. I currently pay $313 every 2 weeks for insurance. With the state job it will be $97 every 2 weeks. That is so amazing its not even funny. I am happy happy. This all equals more golf for me.

Tap Tap Taparoo

That is awesome Dev!

Tap Tap Taparoo

That's good news, dude. Congrats to both of ya'.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Congrats Dev! Great news man

My best friend and his wife just had twins. They were in the same sac sharing a placenta and the umbilical cords were in a big not. The doctors from day 1 told them they probably wouldnt make it and never really gave them any hope. Violeta and Chelsea (he is a Chelsea FC soccer fan..haha) were born at 3lbs 10oz and 3lbs 12oz and are both doing great. I am so happy for them as they are 2 of the nicest people on the planet. They are not even my kids and I am almost in tears of joy.

Always nice to hear things like that. Jeez, I bet they are tiny!

My best friend and his wife just had twins. They were in the same sac sharing a placenta and the umbilical cords were in a big not. The doctors from day 1 told them they probably wouldnt make it and never really gave them any hope. Violeta and Chelsea (he is a Chelsea FC soccer fan..haha) were born at 3lbs 10oz and 3lbs 12oz and are both doing great. I am so happy for them as they are 2 of the nicest people on the planet. They are not even my kids and I am almost in tears of joy.
these are stories I like to hear. Doctors gave them no chance but they fought.

these are stories I like to hear. Doctors gave them no chance but they fought.

Even up until recently they told them not to register or get their hopes up. Personally I would have found new doctors but I guess everything worked out in the end. They are breathing on their own also. Just great great news.

that's great to hear.

That is awesome news Dev, congrats to them. I love when good things happen to good people.

My timing belt and water pump need to be replaced. Got multiple quotes of $520+ but found a special at a very reputable shop for $325. Saving $200 makes me very happy.

My timing belt and water pump need to be replaced. Got multiple quotes of $520+ but found a special at a very reputable shop for $325. Saving $200 makes me very happy.

You need to stop thinking about stuff in terms of money and start thinking about stuff in terms of golf equipment. It was going to cost you a new set of irons but now with the savings you can go buy a new driver...haha

You need to stop thinking about stuff in terms of money and start thinking about stuff in terms of golf equipment. It was going to cost you a new set of irons but now with the savings you can go buy a new driver...haha

I like the way you think! LOL:alien:

Now we're talking. I need to say that to my fiancé.

I'll just order something and say I traded some other clubs for it. I've got plenty of clubs, she would never know. Lol.

I just have them shipped to work and leave them in my car until she goes to sleep. She has no clue whats in my golf bag. The replaced club goes downstairs in my old bag and she is none the wiser. So much easier..haha

Moving kind of sucks :eek:(

Moving kind of sucks :eek:(

KellyBo and I just cleaned out our garage storage room this morning and loaded my pickup truck with a bunch of unnecessary stuff. That means less to unpack when we move :blob:! One less room to prepare for our big move coming soon :thumb:

You be careful OG! Remember...bend with the knees!

KellyBo and I just cleaned out our garage storage room this morning and loaded my pickup truck with a bunch of unnecessary stuff. That means less to unpack when we move :blob:! One less room to prepare for our big move coming soon :thumb:

Small victories my man, small victories. Moving is never fun but take the little wins while you can.

You be careful OG! Remember...bend with the knees!

That's why we are getting a moving company for the big stuff :D. I'm still pretty strong in my chest and arms but the back and knees don't work so well.

Small victories my man, small victories. Moving is never fun but take the little wins while you can.

One room at a time and it makes it seem a bit easier :thumb:

You should all do yourselves a favor and try the orange halloween kit kat bar. For once my wifes sweet habit is good

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

You should all do yourselves a favor and try the orange halloween kit kat bar. For once my wifes sweet habit is good

I will do this tomorrow. And, I am excited to try it.

I will do this tomorrow. And, I am excited to try it.

Its so good dude...I don't know if you can buy them individually...she got one of those halloween packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back