The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a good day. The fact that my wife can bring the kids by work mid-afternoon just to say hi is incredible for me.

That's awesome, War.

Today was a good day. The fact that my wife can bring the kids by work mid-afternoon just to say hi is incredible for me.

There isn't much better than that...I make it a point to go out to lunch once a month or so with my wife and younger son (since the older one is in school).

Dude, that is so awesome! I'm sure the kids have to love seeing you just as much as you do them.

War, awesome. I loved that with my parents growing up an having their own companies. They could come and go as needed and could make time for me and my siblings. Hope its something I can provide the same for my kids.

Thanks guys, it's the little things that make me happy.

That's awesome dude

I wish I was that lucky!

My TV just died! Time for a 65 incher!
I "accidentally" bump my 50" each time I vacuum, unfortunately the TV stand is sturdier than it looks.

That is just awesome. Makes your day so much better

My TV just died! Time for a 65 incher!

Go for the 90inch at Costco man its only 10k. The 80 inch is way less though only 3k lol

That is just awesome. Makes your day so much better

Go for the 90inch at Costco man its only 10k. The 80 inch is way less though only 3k lol

The 90" at Sam's is only $8,000. It's a Sharp I think.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just might be leasing a driving range soon! I was able to pitch the idea to a good friend who is a solid businessman and he wants in. He is going to talk to the management company today in hopes of a desirable lease agreement.

I just might be leasing a driving range soon! I was able to pitch the idea to a good friend who is a solid businessman and he wants in. He is going to talk to the management company today in hopes of a desirable lease agreement.

That is awesome man! Hope it all works out for you. That would be awesome for you to be able to keep that place open.

I hope that works out for you and you guys can turn it around

My HHJJ

I was able to go meet my girls's new teachers today, they start school again in Jan.

On the surface, not a big deal, but its an indication to a return to some form or normalcy as we havent been together in a home of our own for almost 5 months now

It's amazing to me that an 80" TV is 3K. I remember when a 45"-ish TV was that much or more. Of course, we also walked uphill to and from school and carried onions in our pockets, as was the custom at the time.

My HHJJ

I was able to go meet my girls's new teachers today, they start school again in Jan.

On the surface, not a big deal, but its an indication to a return to some form or normalcy as we havent been together in a home of our own for almost 5 months now

Good Lord I know you all are ready for "normalcy" to show back up. Five months of stuff going on is bit much.

Nice Mike!

My HHJJ is that I just decided to take the Friday before the TM event off and will be arriving around 12:30, I'll be there for the meet and greet!

Just got an email from the development company. Someone is signing a lease today. Right out from under me. FML

Just not meant to be.

Good Lord I know you all are ready for "normalcy" to show back up. Five months of stuff going on is bit much.

yeah thanks OG, we were thankful we had a place to stay during the transition instead of a hotel, but 2 months with the 4 of them plus my folks all in 1 small house made things kinda "interesting"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back