The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

Frank is wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...then I totally just made that up in my head. I could have sworn I saw that from the grand poobah. Sorry josh, I'm still licking my wounds from Saturday......

All good Vince :p

They will schedule a viewing party next where the video's can be watched via a webstream of some sort. The panel of judges will be there and watching them for the first time along with everyone else that tunes in. Then after that, if I remember correctly, it was a few days after (maybe a week) and they started with the announcments 2 at a time.

Nate living in his own reality....LOL

While the viewing party was a lot of fun this year, I am sure everyone's videos will still be seen and it will be a ton of fun to follow along and see who is chosen. I am already in and the suspense is killing me as well! I can't wait to see who I get to tee it up with!

I am sure that once the deadline for entries passes that there will be a thread started for people to post their videos much like last year after the viewing party. I really can't wait to see all the creativity!

It's really wild not having to stress about it this year....it makes this process so much more fun to watch.

I am sure that once the deadline for entries passes that there will be a thread started for people to post their videos much like last year after the viewing party. I really can't wait to see all the creativity!

It's really wild not having to stress about it this year....it makes this process so much more fun to watch.
I am with you about the stress Tim, it's nice not having to stress over it.

On the other hand, the creating of the videos and the thinking, "is this good enough or not" was very exciting. While I was not chosen to be a staffer last year, I was excited every time I saw a fellow THPer have his name called to a team, especially since I knew there was more than one way to be a part of the Morgan Cup!

I haven't stressed out over the videos too much, now ill be a hot mess during the days of the announcements lol

I am with you about the stress Tim, it's nice not having to stress over it.

On the other hand, the creating of the videos and the thinking, "is this good enough or not" was very exciting. While I was not chosen to be a staffer last year, I was excited every time I saw a fellow THPer have his name called to a team, especially since I knew there was more than one way to be a part of the Morgan Cup!

Yeah, the video creation stuff was all very cool and I loved the viewing party and all the stuff associated with it last year...it will get really exciting around here when peoples names start being announced!

I'm only 5 hours away. I might sneak over and watch through JB & GG's windows

People get arrested for doing that kind of stuff, dude.

Little guy, on a step stool, outside of JB and GG's first floor place.

Promo is complete. Halfway there.

Good luck guys and gals! I am not going to apply this year. I have a professional development thing the week before and it will eat all my play money for the summer... I will be in NY learning antiquated photography processes..

If I get the chance to come and be a volunteer I will, looking to support anyway I can....

Grumpy

Geez guys, it would only be the ground floor. I'm no creep. Man how exciting is this?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

As long as they don't see you it's not illegal :alien:

Geez guys, it would only be the ground floor. I'm no creep. Man how exciting is this?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Would you still need a ladder?

Back