THP Fantasy Football - Week 2 Thread

I don't think he was ridiculing your or the trades, dude. I think he was saying your team is a little intimidating now, after the trades. But that's how I read it, anyways.

Exactly Jeff. I think JJ's building a quality team and I don't like it because I want to beat him. Sorry if you took it the wrong way JJ, I'm just jealous of your team.

I had Fitz last year. I'll never draft a STUd WR if they have a turd QB.
kolb to fitzgerald, ur gonna see a lot of it this weekend tmex!

And fyi fitz was a 2nd round autopick, stupid espn rankings

Not sure if this has been done before, but I'd love to see some of the funnier fantasy team names that you've used/seen.

A couple of the funny ones I've seen this year are:

Joe Buck Yourself
Hasselback That Thing Up
Show Me Your TDs

Just saw a team named Favre Dollar Foot Longs.. I completely lost it at work.

The best one I've seen this year is:

Suh Girls, One Cup

I realized that I have Pierre Garcon on all 3 of my fantasy teams, and I'm having to sit him today. He's probably out, and it's a 4 PM game, I can't risk leaving him in the lineup. I also had to move Peyton Hillis into my flex spot because Nate Washington probably won't play either at 4 PM. Getting a win vs. War Eagle is going to be tough today with 2 of my top 3 WRs out.

I realized that I have Pierre Garcon on all 3 of my fantasy teams, and I'm having to sit him today. He's probably out, and it's a 4 PM game, I can't risk leaving him in the lineup. I also had to move Peyton Hillis into my flex spot because Nate Washington probably won't play either at 4 PM. Getting a win vs. War Eagle is going to be tough today with 2 of my top 3 WRs out.
I was looking at our matchup a bit ago, I think it's going to be close. I think it comes down the Carolina vs Saints game. Whoever had the better game out of Brees/Cam decides our game.

Bengals defense already with some points for me today, punt return for a touchdown

Yoccos you better have played spiller this week. He already has 2 TDs and almost 100 yards.

Vincent Jackson with a 29 YD TD. Giants having some issues with VJax. 3 receptions, 84 yards. All of them over 19 yards.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Yoccos you better have played spiller this week. He already has 2 TDs and almost 100 yards.

You know I did! He is going HAM!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Vincent Jackson with a 29 YD TD. Giants having some issues with VJax. 3 receptions, 84 yards. All of them over 19 yards.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Freeman is letting it fly to VJax today.

I'm going to get wrecked by Cookie this week unless my guys pick it up.

Jacoby Jones! Really, don't you think Torrie Smith needs some passes!

Bradshaw in locker room getting x rays after hit that crunched in his neck!

Oh thank you for showing up this week so far Buffalo D!! Since I have watched two sacks one resulting in a fumble!!

Newton with the TD to Stewart.

Also, really liking my pick up of Armon Binns this week. He and Dalton have a little something going on today.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Doug Martin..... Looks good :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

If course, I put Tate on the bench and he actually gets carries this week, and a touchdown

If course, I put Tate on the bench and he actually gets carries this week, and a touchdown
That is one I stayed away from this year. Kinda like Carolina, you just never know!

Anytime Tom Brady wants to actually get Brandon Lloyd involved in the offense, I'd be happy to see that.

Anytime Tom Brady wants to actually get Brandon Lloyd involved in the offense, I'd be happy to see that.
Anytime Tom Brady wants to get involved in the offense, I'd be happy with that.

Anytime Tom Brady wants to get involved in the offense, I'd be happy with that.

I'm at work now so I can't watch the game, but I imagine he's not playing well if they only have 6 points. Hernandez getting hurt doesn't help, but it's ok, they'll just plug in one of their other 17 tight ends on the roster.

Back