The I've always wanted to do this thread

Always wanted to just walk out and say screw you to my boss, and never go back.....

Well the being fed up with work part happens every day. Just don't have the balls, or the money set aside to be able to walk away from it all.

Well since the day it was announced Ive always wanted to play in the Morgan Cup.

Dude that's another one I have wanted to do since I saw how amazing the Morgan cup 2.0 was (sorry I missed the first one)

THIS.....

Since I'm new and apparently not allowed to post links yet go look up Ghost Rider hayabusa turbo on youtube. I would love to ride something that fast.

Since I'm new and apparently not allowed to post links yet go look up Ghost Rider hayabusa turbo on youtube. I would love to ride something that fast.

Screw the Busa. BMW 1000SRR Brosif. That bike is where it's at.

This is easy. Buy a Highly espensive sports car and pay in 5 dollar bill's or loonies and then take my current car to mythbusters and give it a final farewell. Man I would love that

#BOOM!!

I've always wanted to go to Thailand. I will be doing that very soon.

I was there in 2010 for 5 weeks went damn near over the whole country Ben. I think the only area we missed was the upper Northwest territories.
It was a little hairy going into Laos the Army guys still carry Ak's .
What area's are you going to visit?

Open my own Food Truck...

B.A.S.E. Jump...

Last edited:
I've always wanted to go to Thailand. I will be doing that very soon.

If you go over there and don't make the side trip to Cambodia to see Angkor Wat, you will be missing out. I spent 2 weeks in Thailand and Cambodia a couple of years ago, it was a great trip apart from the 24 hours of GI distress in the middle of the trip.

If you go over there and don't make the side trip to Cambodia to see Angkor Wat, you will be missing out. I spent 2 weeks in Thailand and Cambodia a couple of years ago, it was a great trip apart from the 24 hours of GI distress in the middle of the trip.

This wasn't in the plan when I went i wish we had gone to see this and spent less time shopping in Laos.

I want to go back in time to the night a girl in a bar said to me, "You're not as good looking as you think you are", and say, "That's OK, I've had a lot to drink, so you aren't as good looking as I think you are either".

I've always regretted not thinking of that one til the next day.

I've always wanted to surf big waves in Hawaii.

I always wanted to hit the lottery :banana:... So that I can do all the things I always wanted to do :D

But really, I'd like to go the moon and stare back at our home and just be mezmorized by the beauty and magnificence.

earth.jpg

Oh yeah, and just for kicks, take out my driver and smack one into moon orbit

I've always wanted to ride a bull, can't believe I never did it.

I've always wanted to get Bridgeslapped. :alien:

I want to go back in time to the night a girl in a bar said to me, "You're not as good looking as you think you are", and say, "That's OK, I've had a lot to drink, so you aren't as good looking as I think you are either".

I've always regretted not thinking of that one til the next day.

There's so many times like that I think of something great the next day...

Done it. Pretty awesome.

I want to get a condor.

Spoiler
Bet you thought of an ace on a par 5. No, I want an actual condor! And an ace on a par 5.

Always wanted to skydive......and drive a race car.

play with one of these for a day

[video=youtube;rYNbaYL-puQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYNbaYL-puQ&feature=related[/video]

I've always wanted to eat the Double Coronary Bypass burger at The Vortex in Atlanta. It's the little things in life!

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

Screw the Busa. BMW 1000SRR Brosif. That bike is where it's at.

The s1000rr is sick for sure. I would love to leave my 600 at home and take that to the track one day.

Back