Spicy Faiz

Reaction score
Handicap
Yesterday, just before dinner, I was swimming TV channels and ended at the BBC where they were broadcasting the Women's British Open. And there she was, Paula Creamer! What a good looking/playing girl! Nice outfit, always a smile (most other players in the field are looking as if they are peeling onions). I have set the timer for today's round :)

Yesterday, just before dinner, I was swimming TV channels and ended at the BBC where they were broadcasting the Women's British Open. And there she was, Paula Creamer! What a good looking/playing girl! Nice outfit, always a smile (most other players in the field are looking as if they are peeling onions). I have set the timer for today's round :)

Look, Paula's PR rep is on THP... Nah, I'm just playing man. She's a good player that I enjoy watching when she's doing well.

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

Never heard it referred to as "swimming" channels before.

Lol!
Normally i skip women events, till yesterday.

Time for a cup of coffee....

Never heard it referred to as "swimming" channels before.
Zapping?
Take you remote and press the + channel button every 5 sec ;)

I prefer to "body board" channels. Surfing takes too much effort.

Paula Creamer is hotter than I gave her credit for after googling some images. Not the best but definitely on the better half.

Well check her Liverpool colors outfit :)

Take a girl that's a 6 and put a golf club in her hand; she becomes an 8.

I can't watch women or old guys play golf. But I must say that I think Paula is gorgeous. Her made-for-TV smile is perfect.

Paula is super cute when things are going her way but all it takes are a few missed putts until she switches to diva mode, starts sticking the lower lip out and slaps the putter when she misses a putt as if its somehow the putter's fault.

I love Paula. I think she is a beautiful lady and the fact that she plays golf makes her that much hotter. Just throwing that out there.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Paula is super cute when things are going her way but all it takes are a few missed putts until she switches to diva mode, starts sticking the lower lip out and slaps the putter when she misses a putt as if its somehow the putter's fault.

Almost every golfer does this in one way or another. I don't think it has anything to do with thinking it's the putter's fault, just venting frustration.

^truth

Paula is a super competitive lady, and I love watching her play a round. The fact that she's incredibly beautiful doesnt hurt either! "A 6"? really? if that girl's a 6, then the scale stops at 6.4!

She wears a lot of makeup. A lot

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I give Paula a solid 8

She wears a lot of makeup. A lot

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I'm with you, too much paint by numbers for me. Talented golfer with crazy skillz, but that only reason I watch.

Gonna third the makeup comment. It's really caked on there in person.

I wouldn't kick her out of the bed for eating crackers.

But i can't see how she plays so much golf wearing aviators, i tried and they don't work

regardless of golf, i'd still give paula a solid 8-9. what she lacks in (and not much btw) her physical apperance her personality makes up for it. she's a keeper

You must have caught her on a good day. She's a diva with a bad attitude. Usually scowling and throwing clubs and cussing.

regardless of golf, i'd still give paula a solid 8-9. what she lacks in (and not much btw) her physical apperance her personality makes up for it. she's a keeper

A 9??? Are you nuts??? You're telling me she's perfect? If she was Paula Creamer who worked at the mall, nobody would look at her. She's about a 4.

Back