The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is going to be a wet day at the stadium. It is pouring down rain at the moment. I hope my new short sleeve rain jacket will do a good job.

LOL @ your bushes hitting puberty. We'll take the kids downtown this morning. It's awesome to go down there early and walk around when everything is still and quiet. I have a Setho coming over this evening to sleep on my couch so we got some cleaning to do hear as well.

Do the Panthers rebound well today? Did RG3 give them the blue print on how to lay wood against the Saints? I sure hope so.

Hide the sushi man!

Go Panthers...ESP DeAngelo Williams.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Panthers and Newton are going to go all Beason on that turd Brees and his Saints. Trust me. I'd bet Ben Kenber's Euros on it.

Kevin

I feel like Sundays have meaning again now that football is back. I have missed it.

I am pretty excited that the games start an hour earlier here. The midwest is growing on me.

Just placed my bets for the day, and there are some great matchups out there this week. The Jets Steelers game is a good one, and I'm looking forward to my Seachicken's taking down the Cowboys at home.

Just placed my bets for the day, and there are some great matchups out there this week. The Jets Steelers game is a good one, and I'm looking forward to my Seachicken's taking down the Cowboys at home.

Seriously? Rookie qb against our vaunted defense? I take back my birthday wish got dang it. lol I kid but that is a terrible prop

Seriously? Rookie qb against our vaunted defense? I take back my birthday wish got dang it. lol I kid but that is a terrible prop
You might win, but I don't think you cover the spread, and Seattle is tough at home. Wilson is good and Romo has bad thoughts about playing in Seattle, hopefully he's not holding the ball for PAT for you guys this week.

Upset of the week right here.

You might win, but I don't think you cover the spread, and Seattle is tough at home. Wilson is good and Romo has bad thoughts about playing in Seattle, hopefully he's not holding the ball for PAT for you guys this week.

Upset of the week right here.

Romo has a short memory dude he'll be fine. And no holder duties for him either. They'll be up by so much they won't have to even kick pat's. It is a tough place to play but today's difference maker will be demarco Murray. He's going to punish fools. And the defense will confuse and sack Wilson. At least 3 int's today.

Romo has a short memory dude he'll be fine. And no holder duties for him either. They'll be up by so much they won't have to even kick pat's. It is a tough place to play but today's difference maker will be demarco Murray. He's going to punish fools. And the defense will confuse and sack Wilson. At least 3 int's today.
I just having a feeling that we take this one and then Chicken dance all over Romo.

- birthday wishes to you Breezey. Cowboys run all over those hippies

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

- birthday wishes to you Breezey. Cowboys run all over those hippies

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha, that was a good one. What happens when cowboy boots meet Birkenstocks? Dead hippy with a big ahole!

I hope the Cowboys get whooped today. As usual, they get one win and suddenly they talk about themselves like instant Super Bowl contenders. Someone please bring them back down to Earth.

Hoping my Patriots can take advantage of the Cardinals atrocious offensive line and even worse QB situation. The offense looked really awesome last week and Ridley might be a real stud in that offense.

Hoping my Patriots can take advantage of the Cardinals atrocious offensive line and even worse QB situation. The offense looked really awesome last week and Ridley might be a real stud in that offense.
I dont think they will have much problem with the Cardinals.

I dont think they will have much problem with the Cardinals.

I don't either. But, stranger things have happened. The Patriots looked in mid-season form, offensively last week. The defense is still sketchy, at best, especially that secondary, but I think our D-Line and LB'ers are going to be killer moving forward.

I want to see the Pats get demolished, but thats just me as a Colts fan...:alien:

I hope the Cowboys get whooped today. As usual, they get one win and suddenly they talk about themselves like instant Super Bowl contenders. Someone please bring them back down to Earth.

Not sure where you hear all this nonsense but I've heard nothing like that. As usual its all the haters making up BS stories so they have something to hate on. So old.

I want to see the Pats get demolished, but thats just me as a Colts fan...:alien:

Do we even play the Colts this year? I figured since Manning moved on, the NFL probably moved on from the Brady/Manning duels from years past.

Not sure where you hear all this nonsense but I've heard nothing like that. As usual its all the haters making up BS stories so they have something to hate on. So old.

It was all over ESPN and the internet as soon as they beat the Giants in the first game.

Do we even play the Colts this year? I figured since Manning moved on, the NFL probably moved on from the Brady/Manning duels from years past.

Yep Colts travel to New England this year. Should be a a blowout, lol.

Ok Eagles fans, what's going on with Maclin?

It was all over ESPN and the internet as soon as they beat the Giants in the first game.

Yep Colts travel to New England this year. Should be a a blowout, lol.

Yeah so ESPN. Don't see any cowboy fans saying that crap.

I didn't say the Cowboys fans were. I get tired of the media saying it. Heck I got tired of the media talking about the Colts being the top contender every year when Manning was there, dumb idiots got our hopes up and we all know we never lasted long in the playoffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back