The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha it was just a blank chocolate cake. Really freaking good too. That other table is gonna be so pissed at Carrabba's when they find out.

We all thought someone at the table made it till we started asking who made it. They got all quiet, I started laughing.

Barely being able to get on THP yet alone golf.. Shoulder is still killing me, plus I rolled my ankle. I have practices everyday this week coming up and another tournament next weekend, might as well start my golf withdrawal early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went from having a viral infection Sunday-Tuesday, feeling better Wednesday to now having a bladder and sinus infection. September rocks....

Tap Tap Taparoo

Fall allergies suck

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

My finger(s) are even more swollen than yesterday. I didn't even think that was possible.

My finger(s) are even more swollen than yesterday. I didn't even think that was possible.

Be careful with that. Benadryl, ibuprofen, ice , elevation. If they start going numb or turning blue from lack of blood flow thats pretty serious.

Be careful with that. Benadryl, ibuprofen, ice , elevation. If they start going numb or turning blue from lack of blood flow thats pretty serious.

Thanks dude. I'll try to find some Benadryl or ibuprofen in a bit.

My neck still hurts from last week in AC. It started after the rain came through and my neck has been bothering me since. I don't get it

My neck still hurts from last week in AC. It started after the rain came through and my neck has been bothering me since. I don't get it
So JB doesn't just kick butt, he also breaks necks....:alien2:

Well you did have to turn it way to the side to follow the path of most of your drives. Hehe.

Sorry man, hope you feel better.

DirecTV Sunday Ticket player tracker lost all of my players I was tracking. GRRRRRRRR! #realworldproblems

DirecTV Sunday Ticket player tracker lost all of my players I was tracking. GRRRRRRRR! #realworldproblems

I think it's #firstworldproblems, but we got it

The real rant should be, the music they play on the player tracker channel. Gerd Erful!

I would be complaining about DirecTV in general if I were you. I had it for 6 months 7 years ago and it was awful. Made time warner seem like a dream.

I would be complaining about DirecTV in general if I were you. I had it for 6 months 7 years ago and it was awful. Made time warner seem like a dream.

I've never had any issues with DirecTV here. We've had it for almost 5 years and haven't had an issue one, that I can think of. We had Dish before, and it wasn't bad, but I will take DirecTV any day over Dish. It's a hell of lot better than our local cable option, that's for sure.

I thought the Seahawks game was at 10:00 (1 ET) so I agreed to golf at 2. The game is at 1:00 our time so I will miss the entire game. I know what you're saying, it's just the Seahawks, but theyre my team. Sucks. Bad planning on my part.

It's still spreading. Almost to my whole hand, and it started on my pinky finger. My golf day is in serious jeopardy.

I thought the Seahawks game was at 10:00 (1 ET) so I agreed to golf at 2. The game is at 1:00 our time so I will miss the entire game. I know what you're saying, it's just the Seahawks, but theyre my team. Sucks. Bad planning on my part.
Can't you get the game on your phone?

It's still spreading. Almost to my whole hand, and it started on my pinky finger. My golf day is in serious jeopardy.
Dude take some ibuprofen and ice your hand. It will help with the swelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back