The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so ESPN. Don't see any cowboy fans saying that crap.

Most sensible fans aren't. Kelly's dumb arse brother in law and his brother were ready to hold a ticker tape parade in mid-Missouri last week to celebrate the Cowboys 19 and 0 season.

Goofy fans crack me up. If they would have lost, they would have been all panicked and swearing them off for the entire season. The Cowboys looked good, but in that division, they are going to have to look that good, a bunch of times throughout the season.

I didn't say the Cowboys fans were. I get tired of the media saying it. Heck I got tired of the media talking about the Colts being the top contender every year when Manning was there, dumb idiots got our hopes up and we all know we never lasted long in the playoffs!

Oh yeah I agree. I get tired of over blown expectations from the media too.

I do think this is a tough spot. Tough crowd, decent defense which the cowboys should still be able to handle. This game should show how much they've improved. Or not.

On ESPN Fantasy Football now, Sal Pal just said they are both going to play, both participated yesterday in practice.

Sounds like they both well be limited though.

On ESPN Fantasy Football now, Sal Pal just said they are both going to play, both participated yesterday in practice.

Well that sure sucks.

Start em or sit em War?

Should I start Steven Jackson or Shonn Greene?

I'm not a SHonn Greene fan but I'd start him. If the Skins go HAM, the Rams will be chucking the ball.

Hey War,

Sal Paolantonio: Expect DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin to play

Reporting live from Philadelphia, Sal Paolantonio reports that he expects both DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin to be active versus the Ravens.

This fantasy football stuff seems like a lot of work.

How awesome is it there's a whole show about FF? And its much more interesting then the show on ESPN

This fantasy football stuff seems like a lot of work.

Heck no dude, it's awesome! I love it.

It makes watching football so much more fun dude.

FYI, I just read that Chris Johnson's grandmother passed away. I expect one of those dedication type games from him today.

I guess I just don't watch enough NFL.

I'm not a SHonn Greene fan but I'd start him. If the Skins go HAM, the Rams will be chucking the ball.

Thanks man, that's how I was leaning but wasn't sure because the Jets are playing the Steelers.

I sure hope CJ goes HAM today.

I know if I dont start Maclin, he will have a huge day.

I know if I dont start Maclin, he will have a huge day.

THat's exactly how I feel. You know the Ravens will be focused on McCoy.

*Heading to the rant thread*

I thought the Seahawks game was at 10:00 (1 ET) so I agreed to golf at 2. The game is at 1:00 our time so I will miss the entire game. I know what you're saying, it's just the Seahawks, but theyre my team. Sucks. Bad planning on my part.

THat's exactly how I feel. You know the Ravens will be focused on McCoy.
I just have no faith in Vick to get his WRs the ball against the Steelers.

I just have no faith in Vick to get his WRs the ball against the Steelers.

Well they're playing the Ravens, lol.

He'll have to and he got Maclin the ball just fine last week.

Well they're playing the Ravens, lol.

He'll have to and he got Maclin the ball just fine last week.

Against the Brown's homey. The Brown's.

I would love to see Cam shred the Saints today. Hoping for a nice little shoot out.

Also, since AP is in my starting lineup, I am sure the Vikes will be cautious with him and give Gerhardt the carries inside the 10.

I would love to see Cam shred the Saints today. Hoping for a nice little shoot out.

Also, since AP is in my starting lineup, I am sure the Vikes will be cautious with him and give Gerhardt the carries inside the 10.

Is it still raining there? Might be one of those ugly type games if so.

Is it still raining there? Might be one of those ugly type games if so.

Didn't know it was raining there. Oh well. I'll just as happily take some Cam plunges over the pile or some bootlegs to the end zone. Is Stewart going today for the Panthers?

Didn't know it was raining there. Oh well. I'll just as happily take some Cam plunges over the pile or some bootlegs to the end zone. Is Stewart going today for the Panthers?

Yes he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back